All Discussions Tagged 'Equity' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hotel Acquisition and Development Projects Equity Partners

AD 1 Global is looking to acquired over 2,000 hotel rooms in 2015, with the purpose of increasing our hotel inventory and achieve our goal…

Started by Daniel Berman

32 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

Equity Investment Needed

My client in the Tampa Bay area needs an Equity Investment for their large development.  They require $8 million and the equity investor ca…

Started by Steven Richman

5 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Mr. Pavel Grey

6 Ways to Structure Private Money Deals!

Free Wholesale / Rehab Valuator Tool Here's a FREE tool to help us all out when it comes to 'running the numbers", getting the and creating…

Started by Arnold Walker

0 Mar 17, 2016

Pure Asset-based Lending

“If you have collateral with equity, I can get you approved!”I work with ALL types of credit! Asset Types Considered:• Real Estate (commerc…

Started by Joel Riddle

0 Feb 29, 2016

POTENTIAL OF 50% ANNUALIZED RETURN to JOINT VENTURE EQUITY INVESTORS!!!

EXPERIENCED DEVELOPER OFFERS INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO JOINT VENTURE WITH EQUITY INVESTORSPOTENTIAL OF 50% ANNUALIZED RETURNThe project i…

Started by Greg Johnson

1 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by Jonthan Casillas

Seeking Equity Partner / JV Partner / Debt Funding For Real Estate Development Project In Jamaica

Eveready Development, LLC is seeking an Equity Partner / JV Partner / Debt Funding for real estate development. What we offer is technical…

Started by Everard Campbell

7 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Samuel Thomas

Seeking Equity Partners / Bridge Financing for Development Projects

Started by Danielle Marquis

6 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Samuel Thomas

Conventional & Private Money-No Upfront Fees! Principles ONLY!

Conventional & Private Money  Check our many ways to serve your commercial needs. Commercial Property Very Low Rates Very Fast Close…

Started by gordon meadows

0 Aug 18, 2015

Investment Bank needs Equity Investors with 10-20% to Close Financing Deals For Developments and Projects

Our Investment Bank has a very unique Funding  Program.  We finance developments and projects $10 million and up. Our Clients need to put u…

Started by Steven Richman

0 Jul 16, 2015

Equity and JV partners needed

L&L Enterprises Inc. is a Commercial Real Estate Investment Company located in Maryland.  We have several large deals in the works righ…

Started by Frank Lawson

7 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Management

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service