All Discussions Tagged 'Capital' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Massive Affordable Modular Homes Development Project in Hattiesburg/Petal,Lamar, Mississippi Gulf Coast Communities.

This Project will span in key area's of the State of Mississippi that has been voted and recognize as the 10th fastest growing real estate…

Started by Larry McCullar

0 Apr 21, 2015

Massive Affordable Modular Homes Development Project in Hattiesburg/Petal,Lamar, Mississippi Gulf Coast Communities.

This Project will span in key area's of the State of Mississippi that has been voted and recognize as the 10th fastest growing real estate…

Started by Larry McCullar

0 Apr 21, 2015

Creative & Innovative Alternative Financing

We structure financing options such as: mezzanine loans, cash flow and second lien positions that are widely common in the middle-market p…

Started by Arnold Walker

2 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Arnold Walker

WHAT DO LENDERS, BORROWERS AND INVESTORS HAVE IN COMMON!!!!!!

My name is Denise Josephs, I Am A Financier & I Am EVP of High Rises LLC The Topic for This Post Is: A) What Do Lenders, Investors and…

Started by Denise Josephs

0 Aug 21, 2014

COSTA RICA PROJECT.....

I'm looking for private funding for a major project in Costa Rica, there's good money to be made. We (my little group) own twelve acres of…

Started by Gabriel Trujillo

5 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by Gail Omini

Cash-Partner for Business Ventures... Worldwide. Click on the Image..

Started by German Chavez

0 May 30, 2014

We are looking for a private equity or a venture capitalist to inject funds into our company.

Here in Trinidad and Tobago the energy sector is the mainstay of the economy. The contribution to GDP by the energy sector is approximatel…

Started by Bernie V. Butler

10 May 16, 2014
Reply by Richard Max

Purchase & Rehab Capital Available Nationwide

Have you been turned down by the banks? If so, then you should expect to pay rates and terms more toward the hard money side.    AM Capi…

Started by Andrew Ikeda

0 Feb 4, 2014

Joint Venture Partners needed!

I have 30 years experience with successful acquisitions in numerous States around the Southeast. My experience is very thorough in all aspe…

Started by Randy Hinkle

1 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by INVESTMENT OFFER

***80% LTV's and $25 Million In Real Estate Funding*** Global Property Group 585-270-0923...

Let Global Property Group Inc. place YOU with Direct Hard Money Lending or Private Money for your real estate transaction! We can help peop…

Started by Gabriel Freeman

5 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Gabriel Freeman

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service