All Discussions Tagged 'Bridge' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need a 18 month 100% Bridge Loan on a Single Tenant Retail Building with credit tenant!

Purchase Price is $690,000, it is a 16000sf retail building only 6 years old, built for tenant. It is a foreclosure and has 4 yrs left on l…

Started by Randy Hinkle

1 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Randy Hinkle

We are ready to fund your project.. If it makes sense...

We are direct to private funds as well as lenders who will do what ever needs to be done to get your loan/project funded.. Email me at: rab…

Started by Roger Abuata

1 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Gilca Ion

Want fast funding? Get in touch with me..

We have made loans and funded within 30 days on large commercial properties..  Also we lend for constructions of Hotels, Motels, Office bui…

Started by Roger Abuata

0 Jan 8, 2014

Are you looking for a 100% financing for your commercial loans?

Are you looking for a lender to take all the risk in the world to finance your project and you will have no risk at all?  Well, aren't we a…

Started by Roger Abuata

2 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Roger Abuata

Wishing you all a very happy new year.. May you have love, happiness and peace in 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 I WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL OF YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR Thank you for…

Started by Roger Abuata

0 Dec 30, 2013

Happy New Year you all... Make next year your best yet..

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 I WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL OF YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR Thank you for you…

Started by Roger Abuata

0 Dec 30, 2013

Need funding for your projects.. Call us and we will help you

We have a wide verity of programs that will fit your needs.. Check out our programs and see what fits your need. Bridge loans, construction…

Started by Roger Abuata

3 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Roger Abuata

CLOSE IN 10 DAYS.....BRIDGE LOAN PROGRAM

Bridge Lending Program               Through our Private Equity Fund we can close in as little as 10 days!!!   •          Loan Amounts   $…

Started by Nate Carter

14 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Coskun Erdem

Hard Money Bridge Loans & Conventional Loans for Commercial Properties

Hard Money Loans for Commercial Properties     Rate: 8.95 to 16%   Terms: 6 Months to 60 Months LTV: Up to 65% (70% case by case)    Lo…

Started by John Broussard

2 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Frank Mediate

Top Nationwide Underwriter Now Placing Loans

I have spent the last 25 plus years as a top commercial real estate appraiser, loan originator, and most recently contract underwriter and…

Started by Mark K. Tucker

2 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Paul meridith

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service