Alexander Kostylev's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Mr Kevin RedickGood afternoon I am sorry for anxiety and I ask you, please not…"

Alexander Kostylev replied Oct 15, 2012 to Oil funding!

1 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Alexander Kostylev

"Dear Mr Good afternoon I am sorry for anxiety and I ask you, please not to hold on m…"

Alexander Kostylev replied Oct 15, 2012 to Anyone looking for acquisition/rehab funding?

9 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Waleed Al Bawardi

"Dear Mr Wayne StegemanGood afternoon I am sorry for anxiety and I ask you, please no…"

Alexander Kostylev replied Oct 15, 2012 to Anyone looking for acquisition/rehab funding?

9 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Waleed Al Bawardi

"Dear Mr Jeremy HawkinsGood afternoon I am sorry for anxiety and I ask you, please no…"

Alexander Kostylev replied Oct 15, 2012 to looking for funding

15 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Mr. Pavel Grey

"Dear Mr Baxter R Hoover I am sorry for anxiety.I Kostylev Alexander. Russia. The Pri…"

Alexander Kostylev replied Oct 14, 2012 to Do You have A Viable Commercial Project that Needs Funding? Private Investors Are Waiting to Fund Your Project! ($3M to $500M)

8 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Kapil Rawat

"Dear Mr Jay LeigeberGood afternoon I am sorry for anxiety and I ask you, please not…"

Alexander Kostylev replied Oct 13, 2012 to Private lender in the Philly area

1 Oct 13, 2012

"Dear Mr James LiebGood afternoon I am sorry for anxiety and I ask you, please not to…"

Alexander Kostylev replied Oct 13, 2012 to Stated Income & EZ doc Home Loans - They are back

1 Oct 13, 2012

"Dear Mr Forest Tardibuono Good afternoon I am sorry for anxiety and I ask you, pleas…"

Alexander Kostylev replied Oct 13, 2012 to Northern CA Home Sales Increased With This Loan Program.

1 Oct 13, 2012

"Dear Mr Stephen T. MajorGood afternoon I am sorry for anxiety and I ask you, please…"

Alexander Kostylev replied Oct 13, 2012 to

just now

"Dear Mr Jonathan AllenGood afternoon I am sorry for anxiety and I ask you, please no…"

Alexander Kostylev replied Oct 13, 2012 to Hard Money Available In NY,CT,MA,NH,RI and NJ !

3 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Gwendolyn Horn

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service