Alexander Kostylev's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"  DearI am sorry. I ask the loanI beg you. Help. The father in resuscitation. Opera…"

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 11, 2012 to Private Equity Funding Available for All Types of Viable Projects! Worldwide

1 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Alexander Kostylev

"  DearI am sorry. I ask the loanI beg you. Help. The father in resuscitation. Opera…"

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 11, 2012 to Check this out if you are looking for a weekly paycheck and good benefits just in time for Christmas

1 Nov 11, 2012

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 11, 2012 to Seeking Funding for Vietnam Projects

1 Nov 11, 2012

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 11, 2012 to We are seeking either a loan or JV partner on these deals...

5 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Pamela Paulson

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 11, 2012 to Small Multifamily Financing Needed <1 Million

10 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary Gill

" Dear RayI am sorry. I ask the loanI beg you. Help. The father in resuscitation. Ope…"

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 11, 2012 to Would you like to buy Real Estate without cash?

5 Nov 11, 2012

"DearI am sorry. I ask the loanI beg you. Help. The father in resuscitation. Operati…"

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 11, 2012 to

just now

"DearI am sorry. I ask the loanI beg you. Help. The father in resuscitation. Operati…"

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 11, 2012 to Would you like to buy Real Estate without cash?

5 Nov 11, 2012

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 11, 2012 to Funding of a real estate project at Santorini Island, Greece

1 Nov 11, 2012

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 11, 2012 to We are seeking an investor(s) for a bulk commercial wholesale purchase in Ohio (active occupied properties) seeking $250,000+

5 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service