Wanda Meekins's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree that it should be US only!!!!!!!!!  International companies or individuals w…"

Wanda Meekins replied Mar 21, 2015 to SHOULD THIS WEBSITE BE UNITED STATES ONLY OR CONTINUE TO BE INTERNATIONAL?

72 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by George Pencak

"Hello Ms. Linder, You did not indicate an email or phone number where we could conta…"

Wanda Meekins replied Mar 6, 2015 to FAST FUNDING FOR YOUR FIX & FLIPS

27 May 8, 2016
Reply by Kiambu Bryant

"Very interested in your program.  Please submit your phone number and email to gmest…"

Wanda Meekins replied Mar 5, 2015 to FAST FUNDING FOR YOUR FIX & FLIPS

27 May 8, 2016
Reply by Kiambu Bryant

"Hello Marc, Is your company still offering the above program?  If so, please send al…"

Wanda Meekins replied Feb 25, 2015 to Unlimited Deposits

64 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by sarah

"Hi Marc, Please submit all requirements of your program to Wanda at gmestatesllc@gma…"

Wanda Meekins replied Jul 11, 2014 to Unlimited Deposits

64 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by sarah

"Hello Credit Partner, Please submit specifics on how you work w/investors on being a…"

Wanda Meekins replied Sep 6, 2013 to

just now

"Hi Corinna, I'm so sorry to hear about your illness, but I'm glad to hear that you'r…"

Wanda Meekins replied Jul 24, 2013 to

just now

"Thank you so much for this blessing.  I would like to get more info on your terms of…"

Wanda Meekins replied Jul 16, 2013 to

just now

"Looking for funding to purchase and hold properties, also, for fix'n'flips.  Please…"

Wanda Meekins replied Oct 29, 2012 to If there is a way to get your deal funded, I'll find it!

260 Aug 25, 2018
Reply by Victor Gresham

"Hi Mr. Romaithi, Are you and your company located in the US?  If so, I would definit…"

Wanda Meekins replied Sep 2, 2012 to

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service