Danielle (Dani) Watson's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"DealPoint Merrill currently has 3 of our recently closed co-investment properties pr…"

Danielle (Dani) Watson replied Jan 22, 2015 to $25 Million DealPoint Merrill Growth and Income Fund

12 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by John Danzell

"Please send me your company signature tag/phone in an email to me at my office: dwat…"

Danielle (Dani) Watson replied Dec 23, 2014 to $25 Million DealPoint Merrill Growth and Income Fund

12 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by John Danzell

"I just emailed you a reply. Thank you, Danielle"

Danielle (Dani) Watson replied Dec 19, 2014 to Chicago Super Center - Co-Investment

6 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Management

"Will send it to your email address. Thanks, Danielle"

Danielle (Dani) Watson replied Nov 28, 2014 to Chicago Super Center - Co-Investment

6 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Management

"Thank you Nicole, I also noticed that the link wasn't working. Odd, but will have to…"

Danielle (Dani) Watson replied Nov 13, 2014 to Co-Investment - Butterfield Ranch Shopping Center, Temecula, CA

11 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by Robert Clarkson

"I am not sure about this property, but Michael Gustafson or Mark Yadisernia would kn…"

Danielle (Dani) Watson replied Nov 13, 2014 to Co-Investment - Butterfield Ranch Shopping Center, Temecula, CA

11 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by Robert Clarkson

"All of the property information is listed with this link below and contact informati…"

11 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by Robert Clarkson

"I can send you our links to our information sheets on 7 of the 10 projects we have c…"

Danielle (Dani) Watson replied Nov 12, 2014 to Ten Assets in the Pipeline - Self-Storage

2 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Danielle (Dani) Watson

"Sending you an email with some of the other deals in the Pipeline. Thank you, Daniel…"

Danielle (Dani) Watson replied Nov 7, 2014 to Co-Investment - Butterfield Ranch Shopping Center, Temecula, CA

11 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by Robert Clarkson

"Thanks Brad, they are looking for more of a co-investor and operator "hands on" with…"

Danielle (Dani) Watson replied Nov 4, 2014 to Seeking Capital / Operating Partner for Mixed Use Office, Residential and Medical Campus

9 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Rich Coppage

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service