Lisa Verholtz's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Monty, Well, I was taught by you personally so I would say my specialty would be off…"

Lisa Verholtz replied Jan 18, 2021 to Lenders and Mortgage Brokers - What type of loans do you offer?

15 Jan 21, 2021
Reply by Doug Braxton

"Hi Peter. I can help you finance this property! I just sent you a PM with my current…"

Lisa Verholtz replied Sep 1, 2020 to Rental funding needed

4 Sep 2, 2020
Reply by Tom wood

"Good afternoon. Is there any possibility of adding a family member to the deed that…"

Lisa Verholtz replied Aug 6, 2020 to Request Deleted by Author

6 Aug 10, 2020
Reply by Chad Davis

"Hi Joe. I know you are friends with Monty so you may wish to discuss this with him. …"

Lisa Verholtz replied Aug 5, 2020 to I'm looking at purchasing a duplex in Washington DC

7 Aug 12, 2020
Reply by David Lessnick

"Do you have anything available in Idaho? I have an investment property refinance in…"

Lisa Verholtz replied Jul 28, 2020 to DO YOU NEED A FAST BRIDGE LOAN IN CALIF, OR, WASH? FAST FUNDING AT GREAT RATES!

1 Jul 28, 2020
Reply by Lisa Verholtz

"Do you have similar funding options that you offer in states other than the west coa…"

Lisa Verholtz replied Jul 22, 2020 to WEST COAST FUNDING AVAILABLE NOW!!! CALIFORNIA, OREGON & WASHINGTON:

1 Jul 22, 2020
Reply by Lisa Verholtz

"I have clients that could use this program!"

Lisa Verholtz replied Jul 2, 2020 to Do you or your clients need some quick cash in your hand right now!

1 Jul 2, 2020
Reply by Lisa Verholtz

"Interested. I will be in touch after I speak with my client."

Lisa Verholtz replied Mar 30, 2020 to ATTENTION: OUR INVESTORS ARE STILL LENDING BUSINESS AND REAL ESTATE LOANS!

1 Mar 30, 2020
Reply by Lisa Verholtz

"Yes, I would like to know this as well. What is the highest LTV that can be financed…"

Lisa Verholtz replied Feb 7, 2019 to Looking for cashout refi on rental

18 Mar 7, 2019
Reply by Tyson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service