Russell Mallory's Discussions (148)

Discussions Replied To (148) Replies Latest Activity

"I not only represent a fund, the owner of the fund is a personal friend that has all…"

Russell Mallory replied Aug 20, 2015 to Needing funding on small project

13 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Mr. Pavel Grey

"I not only represent a fund, the owner of the fund is a personal friend that has all…"

Russell Mallory replied Aug 20, 2015 to Need Funding for Deal Under Contract!

1 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

Russell Mallory replied Aug 20, 2015 to Non-Owner Occupied Rental Property Acquisition Loan...14 DAY CLOSINGS!!!!!

1 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

Russell Mallory replied Aug 20, 2015 to Seeking Funding for Single Family Rehab & Wholesaleing project in the Wichita, Kansas area

3 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

Russell Mallory replied Aug 20, 2015 to Seeking Financing and Refinancing for Single Family Homes in Tampa Florida Area

6 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

Russell Mallory replied Aug 20, 2015 to Asset based lender or partner in Texas

3 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

Russell Mallory replied Aug 20, 2015 to Real Estate Investors Needed in Ohio

7 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

"This is George Mallory with Drexel Brothers; www.drexelbrothers.com, nationwide priv…"

Russell Mallory replied Aug 18, 2015 to Private Lenders/Joint Ventures/Angel Investors

5 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by Richard Pickett

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service