Stephen Mitchell's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"Amy If you are planning to purchase a apartment building, a condominium or any multi…"

Stephen Mitchell replied Feb 27, 2013 to Who has funding for multifamily properties?

272 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

"I am looking for funding for my client.  Below is the Loan Scenario.  Can you fund t…"

Stephen Mitchell replied Jan 29, 2013 to

just now

"Type of commercial property? Loan amount? Please send me and E.S to Stephen.l.mitche…"

Stephen Mitchell replied Jan 1, 2013 to Looking for Funding for Commercial building in PC Ohio

22 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Mary Gill

"Hi David Please email me details to stephen.l.mitchell@gmail.com, I have a lender th…"

Stephen Mitchell replied Dec 20, 2012 to Funding Needed Residential Rehab Projects Central Michigan Area

40 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by rodrigo santana

"Kimberly I would like more details on the project. Please email me at stephen.l.mitc…"

Stephen Mitchell replied Dec 20, 2012 to Looking for funding to purchase a building in Seattle, WA

39 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

"Mr. Nicotera I can secure financing, the following terms: Non-Owner Occupied Rental…"

Stephen Mitchell replied Nov 13, 2012 to Looking for money to complete multi-family property purchase

40 May 14, 2013
Reply by alexander

"I have a lender that's interested. Please send project details, Executive Summary to…"

Stephen Mitchell replied Oct 31, 2012 to $53M needed for Purchase and Rehab

17 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by William McKissock

"Robert Have you secured financing? Please let me now, I have a program that will wo…"

Stephen Mitchell replied Oct 25, 2012 to Looking for private funding for purchase and rehab.

27 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by David Perryman

"Carl we are a national lender contact me with loan amount and executive summary.  be…"

Stephen Mitchell replied Oct 23, 2012 to Seeking funding to acquire, rehab and hold SFRs in Alabama

8 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

"Shawn I may be able to help you.  Please send Executive Summary or contact me at the…"

Stephen Mitchell replied Oct 18, 2012 to Funding needed for SFU / MFU in St. Louis

3 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Stephen Mitchell

RSS

© 2021   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service