Stephen Mitchell's Discussions (125)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"Shawn I may be able to help you.  Please send Executive Summary or contact me at the…"

Stephen Mitchell replied Oct 18, 2012 to Funding needed for SFU / MFU in St. Louis

3 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Stephen Mitchell

"Ms. Clement-John I you haven't secured funding for your project, I would like to re…"

Stephen Mitchell replied Oct 11, 2012 to Seeking funding for purchase of residential investment properties in Florida.

5 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

"Mr Rodriguez If you haven't secured financing for this project. I  would be happy to…"

Stephen Mitchell replied Oct 11, 2012 to EXPERIENCE AND CERTTIFIED INVESTOR SEEKING FUNDING FOR WHOLESALE FLORIDA MFR (MAINLY FOURPLEXES). POWER POINT PRESENTATION AND BUSINESS PLAN AVAILABLE.

9 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Alexander Kostylev

"Mr Geiser I work with a lender that can provide the following loan for your project…"

Stephen Mitchell replied Oct 11, 2012 to Pittsburgh Deals Need Financed

6 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

"Hello Mr Hoover I'm in Texas, but I work with a nationwide lender that funds residen…"

Stephen Mitchell replied Oct 10, 2012 to Seeking Funding for Single Family Rehab & Wholesaleing project in the Wichita, Kansas area

3 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

"Mr Meilleur   I work with a nationwide lender that funds residential and commercial…"

Stephen Mitchell replied Oct 10, 2012 to Seeking refinance funding

5 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by ALEX KEN

"Deborah Please call or email, we look forwards to building a great relationship with…"

Stephen Mitchell replied Oct 8, 2012 to funding need

28 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Robert Jones

"Craig If you haven't secured financing, please contact me at stephen.l.mitchell@gmai…"

Stephen Mitchell replied Oct 1, 2012 to Seeking Financing and Refinancing for Single Family Homes in Tampa Florida Area

6 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

"Don If you haven't secured financing please contact me t stephen.l.mitchell@gmail.com"

Stephen Mitchell replied Sep 30, 2012 to Deal In Houston Texas in Great neighborhood

4 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

"Mike I have a program to may fit, please contact me at stephen.l.mitchell@gmail.com…"

Stephen Mitchell replied Sep 30, 2012 to Low LTV Loan (51%) BIG Upside Profit for Lender.

5 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

RSS

© 2021   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service