Kevin Rizzo's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"Mrs. Turner, Wopld like to speak with you in regards to refinancing of a single fami…"

Kevin Rizzo replied Oct 23, 2012 to SENIOR COMMERCIAL CAPITAL, LLC. has been appointed as the Direct Correspondent Lender of our Wall St. Fund to bring WALL ST. Funding to MAIN ST

3 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Eric Anderton

"Mrs. Guada, Would you condider a refinance on a residential property? I have a speci…"

Kevin Rizzo replied Oct 23, 2012 to TRUE COMMERCIAL PRIVATE LENDER THAT CAN PERFORM....

3 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Kevin Rizzo

"What you don't seem to realize my friend that alomst half the people advertising ser…"

Kevin Rizzo replied Oct 19, 2012 to We Fund Fast! Credit NOT an Issue!

24 Aug 3, 2017
Reply by vance hunter

"Yes I have read your posting and untill I have concrete information to the contrary…"

Kevin Rizzo replied Oct 18, 2012 to We Fund Fast! Credit NOT an Issue!

24 Aug 3, 2017
Reply by vance hunter

"To whom it may concern, I have sent messages via e-mail, your contact page on your…"

Kevin Rizzo replied Oct 18, 2012 to We Fund Fast! Credit NOT an Issue!

24 Aug 3, 2017
Reply by vance hunter

"Mr. De La Chesnaye, I visited your website earlier this morning and filled out your…"

Kevin Rizzo replied Oct 17, 2012 to We Fund Fast! Credit NOT an Issue!

24 Aug 3, 2017
Reply by vance hunter

"To OCF Private Lending, Just visited your website and filled out your contact form…"

Kevin Rizzo replied Oct 17, 2012 to We Fund Fast! Credit NOT an Issue!

24 Aug 3, 2017
Reply by vance hunter

"Mr. Redick, I just sent you a message using the mail address provided above. Look f…"

Kevin Rizzo replied Oct 17, 2012 to Need funding?

3 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Kevin Redick

"Mr. Riddle, I would be very interested in discussing a project that I need to refin…"

Kevin Rizzo replied Oct 8, 2012 to If there is a way to get your deal funded, I'll find it!

260 Aug 25, 2018
Reply by Victor Gresham

"Mrs. Glinski, I have previously contacted you using the e-mail address you provided…"

Kevin Rizzo replied Oct 8, 2012 to TIRED OF BEING DRAGGED THROUGH THE BUSHES BY THE CONVENTIONAL LENDERS ????

3 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Grant Smereczynsky

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service