Rich Coppage's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"Elliott - Contact me offline if you'd like to discuss. Rich Coppage Vice President,…"

Rich Coppage replied Jan 13, 2015 to

just now

"Dominic - We just partnered with a fund that does 100% financing on residential prop…"

Rich Coppage replied Jan 6, 2015 to looking for SF After Rehab value loan with Bad Credit

21 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Mr. Pavel Grey

"Elliott - Where is the project located?  Depending on where it is, we have aligned w…"

Rich Coppage replied Jan 6, 2015 to

just now

"Jeffery - Contact me off line.  I may have something for you. Rich Coppage Vice Pres…"

Rich Coppage replied Jan 6, 2015 to Looking for joint venturer partner to do rehab projects CA

9 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Sylvia Moye

"Isaac - Are you looking for 100% financing? Rich Coppage Vice President, Cressida Ca…"

Rich Coppage replied Jan 6, 2015 to Direct lenders needed to acquire profitable gas station with land in FL .

8 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Jana Rouble

"Based on your numbers, I would suspect that the ARV would only support a loan of abo…"

Rich Coppage replied Dec 30, 2014 to Funding or JV request

15 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Sylvia Moye

"We are a correspondent lender in a addition to our ability to broker loans, but I do…"

Rich Coppage replied Dec 29, 2014 to Financing for restaurant with land in Florida

14 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Reginald Truss

"Dominic - Are you contributing any cash? Rich Coppage Vice President, Cressida Cap…"

Rich Coppage replied Dec 29, 2014 to looking for SF After Rehab value loan with Bad Credit

21 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Mr. Pavel Grey

"A little light for me but most lenders would probably require a minimum of at least…"

Rich Coppage replied Dec 29, 2014 to

just now

"Nelson - Do you know what the estimated after-repaired value is when you are done re…"

Rich Coppage replied Dec 29, 2014 to Funding or JV request

15 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Sylvia Moye

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service