Roger Abuata's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry, can't help you with this project at this time.. Roger "

Roger Abuata replied Nov 26, 2013 to Eastern Capital, LLC. Just funded a $43,000,000 project.. Are you looking for private funds?

5 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Curtis Branson

"Jude,  My firm can help in this transaction, email me your info on the property to:…"

Roger Abuata replied Nov 26, 2013 to ASAP - I'm seeking Hard money loan for multifamily under contract - who can help?

9 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

"Gilca,  I sent you an email earlier and it bounced back.. please email me directly a…"

Roger Abuata replied Nov 21, 2013 to

just now

"John,  Email me information on this deal, my firm does Mixed use funding (private fu…"

Roger Abuata replied Nov 21, 2013 to Mixed use financing needed

23 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Mckenley Washington

"Jeffrey,  Contact me via email today and let's talk.. rabuata@eastern-cap.com "

Roger Abuata replied Nov 21, 2013 to Retail Gas Station Funding

9 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Kevina Litaba

"Sorry to hear about your mom, I hope her recovery is fast and without any complicati…"

Roger Abuata replied Nov 21, 2013 to

just now

"Jeffrey,  Email me some info and I will see what I can do for you.. My firm lends on…"

Roger Abuata replied Nov 20, 2013 to Retail Gas Station Funding

9 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Kevina Litaba

"Steve, Good morning,  Please contact me as soon as you can, I have been trying to re…"

Roger Abuata replied Nov 20, 2013 to

just now

"I agree with you Richard, I really don't want to say it is a scam because I have no…"

just now

"William, I have been trying to reach you for about three weeks now and left you mess…"

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service