Ed Franklin's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Please forward contact information at your earliest convenience. Thank you, Ed Frank…"

Ed Franklin replied Feb 11, 2013 to COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE FINANCING thru our brokers

1 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Ed Franklin

"Please forward contact information at your earliest convenience. Thank you, Ed Frank…"

Ed Franklin replied Feb 11, 2013 to 150 Private Lenders Fund Projects Worldwide

5 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Don lango Sr

Ed Franklin replied Feb 11, 2013 to If there is a way to get your deal funded, I'll find it!

260 Aug 25, 2018
Reply by Victor Gresham

"Good Afternoon, Are you in CA only? I am nationwide....commercial only. Thank you, E…"

Ed Franklin replied Feb 11, 2013 to

just now

"Good Afternoon, I am looking for financing for the below scenario. Would you have a…"

Ed Franklin replied Dec 31, 2012 to

just now

"Good Afternoon, I am looking for financing for the below scenario. Would you have a…"

Ed Franklin replied Oct 29, 2012 to Commercial Mortgages

1 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Ed Franklin

"Good Afternoon, Your link doesn't work. Please send me the correct link. Thank you…"

Ed Franklin replied Oct 29, 2012 to KBFG Commercial Funding

1 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Ed Franklin

"Good Afternoon, Please send me additional information on this product. Thank you,…"

Ed Franklin replied Oct 29, 2012 to

just now

Ed Franklin replied Oct 29, 2012 to California Broker Banker Realtors I have15 million to place in Non Prime loans. Owner occupied & Non owners welcomed. Would a private non prime loan help you close more deals?

9 May 22, 2013
Reply by Amir Halavi

Ed Franklin replied Oct 29, 2012 to

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service