Ivn David's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello,DO YOU NEED FUNDING?  Am a private lender willing to work with you, Contact me…"

Ivn David replied Jan 7, 2014 to Who's Lending Hard Money on Small Fix and Flip?

6 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Paul Hartz

"Hello,DO YOU NEED FUNDING?  Am a private lender willing to work with you, Contact me…"

Ivn David replied Jan 7, 2014 to Looking for Financing on 84 rental properties in CA. AZ. NV.

40 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Marie

Ivn David replied Jan 7, 2014 to FUNDING FOR A 241-UNIT APARTMENT COMPLEX

19 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Ivn David replied Jan 7, 2014 to Financing for retail gas stations across the country

25 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Ivn David replied Jan 7, 2014 to

just now

Ivn David replied Jan 7, 2014 to Joint Venture Partners and Lenders Needed for Excellent Returns on Distressed Acquisitions!

3 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Ivn David

Ivn David replied Jan 7, 2014 to Looking for a money partner/hard money lender in NY

15 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Ivn David

Ivn David replied Jan 7, 2014 to Looking for Hardmoney for Beach Condo

3 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Ivn David

Ivn David replied Jan 7, 2014 to Seeking Capital for a Unique Location in NYC

15 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Ivn David replied Jan 7, 2014 to Funding needed on a JV split of 40/60!

2 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service