Robert Winkfield's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I need a small loan of 35k for about 90 days.  I have a LOI for 1,5M that will close…"

Robert Winkfield replied Jan 2, 2014 to

just now

"I would be interested in discussing if we could put something together on one of my…"

Robert Winkfield replied Jun 29, 2013 to

just now

"Send me some details on your funding.   axiominvestments@aol.com "

Robert Winkfield replied May 3, 2013 to GAP/REHAB LOANS FOR FIX AND FLIP INVESTORS!!!

690 Feb 27, 2018
Reply by Jeffie L Ivy

"Eric, Send me your executive summary information on the request if you have not got…"

Robert Winkfield replied Apr 7, 2013 to Lenders please respond (NO BROKERS) if you can fund $40m for profitable hotels in New Zealand.

22 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Mr Rio Chad

"Edward, I will give you a call to discuss. Thanks! Robert"

Robert Winkfield replied Mar 30, 2013 to WANTD FINCANICAL INSTRUMENTS THAT WILL INSURE LENDRS LOAN IF CLIENT DEFAULTS

3 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Robert Winkfield

"Edward, I can assist you in getting financial instruments.  Contact me with details…"

Robert Winkfield replied Mar 30, 2013 to WANTD FINCANICAL INSTRUMENTS THAT WILL INSURE LENDRS LOAN IF CLIENT DEFAULTS

3 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Robert Winkfield

"Greg, I have some deals I would like to discuss and send you the information on, so…"

Robert Winkfield replied Mar 26, 2013 to

just now

"Greg, I have some deals I would like to discuss and send you the information on, so…"

Robert Winkfield replied Mar 25, 2013 to

just now

"I have available programs that can assist you in your project.  Give me more details…"

Robert Winkfield replied Mar 22, 2013 to Lending/investment Opportunity of $135 Million for a Stunning Late-Stage "Shovel Ready", Green Field, Luxury Resort Community

24 May 16, 2014
Reply by Ron Coleman

"Please forward details axiominvestments@aol.com Thanks! Robert robertwinkfield@aol.…"

Robert Winkfield replied Mar 22, 2013 to HOTEL AND RESORT PROJECT NEEDS CAPITAL

61 Aug 5, 2022
Reply by Arnold Walker

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service