Request Funding (5,369)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Joint Venture Partners needed!

I have 30 years experience with successful acquisitions in numerous States around the Southeast. My experience is very thorough in all aspe…

Started by Randy Hinkle

1 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by INVESTMENT OFFER

Looking for funding for distressed Midwest hotel purchase

Looking for funding for acquisition and renovations of hotel. Purchase at 45% CMV renovated and stabilized all capital expenditures will be…

Started by Corey Finnie

9 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Ron Coleman

4 Unit property seek financing

Seeking funding for a 4 unit apartment building.  Offering $450k .Best LTV ofer.  Want to close witin 30 days Rental income $3800.

Started by David McLaughlin

33 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Ron Coleman

Real Estate Day Trading - Buy In The Mourning - Sell In The Afternoon

Real Estate Day Trading - Buy In The Mourning - Sell In The Afternoon Need JV Partner to Fund 100% of Wholesale Deals and Probates. Whenev…

Started by Michael Hepburn

0 Jan 3, 2014

We are providing financing for start ups and seasoned businesses!

Need to get financing for expansion or a new business? Happy New Year!  We're currently offering the following services, - Revenue financi…

Started by ProDS

0 Jan 2, 2014

Invest in a Diversified Portfolio of Silicon Valley Residential Properties

The Corporate Stay Fund is a diversified portfolio of Silicon Valley Residential Real Estate serving as corporate housing to some to the we…

Started by Louis Sirico

0 Jan 2, 2014

Cash Partners for Acquisitions

We are  looking for CASH PARTNERS to buy Houses with tenants already in them or multi-family(Apartments) Acquisitions of deals below market…

Started by Gervais Birangui

0 Jan 2, 2014

Wishing you all a very happy new year.. May you have love, happiness and peace in 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 I WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL OF YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR Thank you for…

Started by Roger Abuata

0 Dec 30, 2013

Looking for funding.

I'm looking for investors or lenders for the construction of a factory for the production of furniture in Ukraine. artdeko@ukr.net

Started by Sergey Maksyuta

0 Dec 30, 2013

JOINT VENTURE

WE LOVE HOUSES LLC. is currently purchasing properties to house the HOMELESS AND THE U.S. VETERANS. We are very excited to be involved with…

Started by Lani The Lady Wholesaler Burney

0 Dec 30, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service