Request Funding (5,369)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello to you all! My Company very in need of funds to start developing!

Hello, my name is Ricky Hines I am a Real Estate Entrepreneur in developing jobs and homes for the average citizen of the United States. I…

Started by Ricky Renard Hines

0 May 6, 2014

ALF Acquisition

Group acquiring existing ALF. Cash

Started by David Hare

0 May 6, 2014

We have Cash to Close Your Loan and Quick Approval Times

Apartment 5 Units+,Retail,Mixed Use, Automotive, Warehouse,Office ,... Direct Lender offering Stated Commercial Loan Program to vested owne…

Started by Dee Duncan

0 May 5, 2014

construction loans

Needed!Construction loan for Dubai market.Answere to email:  ma_bergstrom@telia.comRgrds,Magnus Bergstrom+46 73 954 87 00

Started by Magnus Bergstrom

0 May 4, 2014

Looking for Private Funding for SFHs in South Florida

My investment company, Aegis Global REI is in the process of purchasing distressed properties in South Florida and we are looking for inves…

Started by J Misiag

6 May 2, 2014
Reply by Derek Wadhiya

Construction Loans (877)570-5594 11 States

Construction Loans available13% Interest and 4 points ( Closing costs required of borrower)80% of purchase9 Month Term 100% of rehab/ const…

Started by Arden Gist

1 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Arden Gist

FIX AND FLIP PROGRAMS THROUGH OUT THE USA

BEFORE YOU CALL A HARD MONEY LENDER, CALL US NO UPFRONT FEES RATES AS LOW AS 7% CLOSE IN 10 BUSINESS DAYS YOU ONLY PAY 3RD PARTY COSTS LOAN…

Started by Roger Abuata

0 Apr 29, 2014

Private funding in place for Oil & Gas projects

I work with a group of sophisticated private investors who are aggressively seeking viable oil & gas projects to fund. I’m seeking proj…

Started by Barbara Neal

5 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Kevina Litaba

We have Cash to Close Your Loan and Quick Approval Times

Apartment 5 Units+,Retail,Mixed Use, Automotive, Warehouse,Office ,... Direct Lender offering Stated Commercial Loan Program to vested owne…

Started by Dee Duncan

0 Apr 28, 2014

FIND THE PROPERTY, WE FUND IT, YOU FIX IT AND FLIP IT..

We will lend you up to 65% of after repair value.. We can fund you in as little as 10 business days Rates as low as 7% No up front fees - Y…

Started by Roger Abuata

0 Apr 28, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service