Request Funding (4,222)

Featured Discussions

Private Money for Commercial property

Any direct hard money lenders offering financing for properties in the $200,000 to $500,000 range? Looking for both commercial and fix &…

Started by Monty YeagerLatest Reply

Is it possible to get a 90% LTV CASH OUT REFINANCE on an investment home?

Any DIRECT LENDERS out there offering this product? The investment property is located in Boise, Idaho. Thank you!

Started by AdminLatest Reply

Buying a small apartment community... what percent downpayment is needed?

With good credit and solid income, what percent down payment would be needed to buy a small apartment complex for less than a million dolla…

Started by AdminLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

unsecured loan

I need a personal unsecured loan that does not have an upfront fee.  I can provide pay stubs to verify my income.

Started by kimberly frock

0 4 hours ago

Loan

Hi, I'm an investor and a private lender and investor who can lend you the loan you seek at low interest rate, I lend money to borrowers na…

Started by Gifford Alan

1 9 hours ago
Reply by kimberly frock

Great Creative Solution for Funding your Project

No matter how volatile the borrower's financial history, how risky their borrowing scenario, or how bad their credit, if they have adequate…

Started by Samuel Thomas

0 22 hours ago

TRANSACTIONAL FUNDING OR SHORT-TERM BRIDGE

Have a client in need of transactional funding or short-term bridge for a multi-million dollar ocean front residential property in Palm Pea…

Started by Esther Forget

21 yesterday
Reply by MARK JIRAN

QUICK FLIP!

Looking for partner on a property that was just purchased in Conyers Ga.  AS IS = $195,000.00 ARV = $ 425,000.00 Purchase Price $ 115,000.…

Started by THE INVESTMENT GROUP LLC

4 yesterday
Reply by MARK JIRAN

Seeking Help To Share A Great Project!

For some reason, the list blasts of this message keep getting garbled up, so I am posting it here directly to see if the format gets simila…

Started by Arthur Zwern

2 yesterday
Reply by MARK JIRAN

FUNDING

Hello fellow investors; brian brown in Atlanta Ga., I have several projects in Atlanta Ga that i am looking for a partnership.I have $250,0…

Started by THE INVESTMENT GROUP LLC

3 yesterday
Reply by MARK JIRAN

Hard money loan request

Hello, My name is John Galloway. I have a bachelors of science degree in Business Administration with a background in the construction, tru…

Started by John Galloway

4 yesterday
Reply by MARK JIRAN

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND.

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND. The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, the development and growth of the ec…

Started by elmer bashara

0 on Tuesday

Seeking hard money loan

Hello,I'm trying to purchase a house in Evergreen Colorado. A small community west of Denver.The intent of the investment is to purchase th…

Started by John Galloway

6 on Tuesday
Reply by elmer bashara

RSS

© 2019   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service