Request Funding (4,146)

Featured Discussions

Private Money for Commercial property

Any direct hard money lenders offering financing for properties in the $200,000 to $500,000 range? Looking for both commercial and fix &…

Started by Monty YeagerLatest Reply

Is it possible to get a 90% LTV CASH OUT REFINANCE on an investment home?

Any DIRECT LENDERS out there offering this product? The investment property is located in Boise, Idaho. Thank you!

Started by AdminLatest Reply

Buying a small apartment community... what percent downpayment is needed?

With good credit and solid income, what percent down payment would be needed to buy a small apartment complex for less than a million dolla…

Started by AdminLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BUSINESS LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES 30,000 AND ABOVE NATIONWIDE

BUSINESS LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES Commercial Mortgages  200,000 to 5,000,000  Small business loans 50,000 to 350,000 for businesses…

Started by Richard Milford

0 on Tuesday

Fix and Flip Funding for SW Florida Property

Looking for funding on a fix and flip in Cape Coral FL.  ARV of $149,000, Contract Price of $93,000, Rehab of $20,000.  Also looking for po…

Started by Mike Ciuffetelli

13 on Tuesday
Reply by CONSULTING FIVE STAR GLOBAL

Seeking $1,250,000 land bridge and pre-construction financing

Seeking first mortgage financing for land entitled for 78 water front residential condominium units in Norfolk, VA area.  $1,250,000 fundin…

Started by Frank Habit

3 on Tuesday

Maui Apartment Building. 84 unite. Need $6,500,000

Aloha, I need an investor that wants to work on Maui. I need $6,500,000 to secure the site for an 84 unit apartment complex. We have the c…

Started by Ronald Stebbins

13 on Tuesday

BUSINESS LOAN NEEDED

I am seeking a business loan for working capital. Please email me at 822flips@gmail.com or reply here if you are able to assist. Thank you…

Started by Kimmy Williams

12 on Tuesday

Loan against fine art collection

I am seeking a $18M loan secured against a fine art collection valued at $28M and real estate valued at $2.25M lender can take possession o…

Started by John Galloway

12 on Tuesday

Funding needed from direct lender for Bridge loan in Hawaii

This particular client of mine is looking for a short -term bridge loan in the amount of 3.55M to pay off existing loans and to pay archi…

Started by Miykele Bert

5 on Tuesday

Need $130,000 loan for new home construction

I need a loan for 20% of total cost (land + construction) for a custom home, should be in the $110,000 to $130,000 range. I'm open to all t…

Started by Rick Madson

11 on Tuesday

Looking for Investors, and Lenders who would like to Invest in Residential and Commercial Mortgages in Canada

The Real Estate Market is very good here in Canada, and would give very good returns for Investors and Lenders who wish to get into the mar…

Started by Anthony Hasfal

4 on Tuesday

Primary Residence Flip

I have a primary residence with about $200,000 in equity.  I am taking a new position and need to move.  I need to purchase a house at my n…

Started by JIm Roemer

16 on Monday
Reply by John A Hanson

RSS

© 2019   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service