Request Funding (5,350)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

With just 6% your project can be...read more

I offer personal, company and business loans to individuals and companies in severe need. I invest in people. My typical borrower is a buil…

Started by Bernard Arnault

2 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Musah Lotallah

Opportunity to Earn $780K to $1.4 Million in Referral Fees

We have two great opportunities for Real Estate Entrepreneurs DOG DEVELOPMENT & 1ST CHOICE FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS Presents:The Rio Vist…

Started by Calvin Butler

0 Mar 10, 2014

Private Funding Avaialble for Your Residential Fix & flips

BUY-FIX-FLIP RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES NATIONWIDE    NO CREDIT, LOANS, OR BANK QUALIFYING REQUIRED    FMG works with a large Hedge Fund that w…

Started by Heidi Linder

4 Mar 8, 2014
Reply by Larry McCullar

SBA question

Can anyone confirm that the SBA is requiring that a 51% owner -occupant use by a commercial owner? We have a deal with a buyer who is purch…

Started by Bottom Line

1 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Antoine Anderson

Bridge Loan

9% Interest only Bridge Loan Program Two year term No Pre-payment penalty after 9 Months LTV max of 75% of underwriting value or 70% of MAI…

Started by Samuel Thomas

0 Mar 6, 2014

Help develop business in Ukraine.

I'm looking for investors or lenders for the construction of a factory for the production of furniture in Ukraine.   artdeko@ukr.net

Started by Sergey Maksyuta

0 Mar 6, 2014

Equity for two in-fill developments in San Diego

We are looking for an equity or JV partner for two in-fill developments in San Diego. Please reply to Chip@TriStateAssetAdvisors.com.

Started by Chip Bonghi, Managing Member

1 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Jeffrey Freis

Still Seeking International JV Funds

Client is US based. Project is in Central America. It's a luxury resort with a high end flagged anchor. Client owns the land and has alrea…

Started by Jake Moore

9 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Ranil Fernando

Loans for Multifamily Apartment Buildings and Health Care Facilities

I am now with Trust Mortgage, who is one of the nation's leading providers of FHA financing. We speak your language and understand your wor…

Started by Samuel Thomas

0 Mar 6, 2014

We have Cash to Close Your Loan and Quick Approval Times

Apartment 5 Units+,Retail,Mixed Use, Automotive, Warehouse,Office ,... Direct Lender offering Stated Commercial Loan Program to vested owne…

Started by Dee Duncan

0 Mar 6, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service