Lending Page (5,139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DIRECT LENDING SOURCE

I'm a direct individual lender with funds to lend. Please take your time to read this post if you're a real estate investor, private indivi…

Started by Ranchinskiy Vasily

0 Sep 18, 2014

Commercial Construction Funding 443-838-9563

70% of completion value NOT loan to cost. Direct Lender 1 to 3 yr. const. with a 10 yr. mini perm. Ft Myers FL. Since 1971. fishermike50@gm…

Started by Michael Shaw

0 Sep 17, 2014

Commercial Real Estate Funding Available

We only work with the most reputable private investment groups who offer very creative short-term and long-term financing secured by commer…

Started by Barbara Neal

0 Sep 17, 2014

Have you had difficulty find private residential or commercial lending??

We offer direct private and hard money lending for your residential and commercial real estate transactions. Typical Loan Options: Loan Ter…

Started by Gabriel Freeman

32 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Robert Hayes

Bridge loans, Commrcial loans, Construction loans

The firm I work with can provide you with a Bridge loan, Permanent financing, Construction loan. Hotel construction, acquisition loans, Ref…

Started by Roger Abuata

0 Sep 16, 2014

IF YOU NEED A PRIVATE LENDER, I CAN HELP YOU GET IN TOUCH WITH A LEGIT LENDER WHO WILL FUND YOU THE FINANCE YOU NEED. AM NOT A LENDER AM ONLY A BROOKER.

I have a variety of Private Money Lenders ready to help you fund your projects for both short term and long term, secured and unsecured etc…

Started by Anthony Brown

7 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Pat Lynn

MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND APPLY

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE  TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY. The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, t…

Started by joseph amir

10 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by carzell

Unsecured Lines of Credit Up to $200k/No Doc/Fund in 7-10 Days

FUNDING HIGHLIGHTS: Up to $200,000 in Revolving Credit Fund in 7-10 Business Days No income documentation required No employment verificati…

Started by Heather Marquez

10 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by Adrian Martinez

ATTENTION: BUSINESS OWNERS, REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, AND ENTREPRENUERS FIND THE RIGHT LENDER FOR YOUR DEAL TODAY!!

ATTENTION: BUSINESS OWNERS, REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, AND ENTREPRENUERS   SUBMIT YOUR LOAN REQUESTS DIRECT AT THE NEW.. MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP…

Started by Mckenley Washington

0 Sep 14, 2014

NO DOC, STATED INCOME COMMERCIAL LOANS $100,000 TO $5,000,000!

A PERFECT alternative to bank’s rigid lending guidelines and excellent fit for the self-employed borrower or those with slightly less than…

Started by Gary

0 Sep 13, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service