Lending Page (5,141)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hard Money Loans for Investors- YouTube Video

Please Click on the Image below to watch the video! Thanks!

Started by German Chavez

0 Oct 13, 2014

Funding for Everybody’s Money Making Real Estate Venture

Funding for Everybody’s Money Making Real Estate Venture William Casey IIICommercial Real Estate Lender for investors: Real Estate & Co…

Started by WB. Casey

0 Oct 12, 2014

Direct loan with no Upfront Fee

I can help you with your loan with no Upfront Fees. You would have the privilege to deal with direct private lenders that provide short and…

Started by John Lewin

4 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Greg Ulasiewicz

Kennedy Funding Closes Another Loan In The Bakken Oil Fields

Kennedy Funding has funded another land development deal for $3.5 million in the Bakken Oil Field region of N.D. If you or anybody you know…

Started by Jeffrey Silver

0 Oct 9, 2014

Leaving the Prospective Borrower-zone

For how long does it take an individual seeking a particular loan to be funded? How long would this individual keep running around from one…

Started by Swift Access Lending

0 Oct 8, 2014

Commercial Construction Funding 443-838-9563

70% of completion value NOT loan to cost. Direct Lender Ft. Myers FL. Since 1971. fishermike50@gmail All 50 states. JUST LIVING THE DREAM!

Started by Michael Shaw

0 Oct 8, 2014

Have multiple methods to fund your business and deals!

Some businesses that fund you may only offer one, or sometimes, two methods to fund your transactions.   100K Investing, LLC., in associati…

Started by Eddie Starr

0 Oct 7, 2014

I am a private Lender

Hello my name is Kerry Morton I am a private lender located at North Carolina, USA. I can lend you the loan you seek. Contact me through my…

Started by Jame R Barkley

0 Oct 7, 2014

Mortgage Home Loans Available/580 Credit Scores & Up Ok

My name is Myron. I work in the mortgage business. I work with borrowers starting with credit scores of 580 and up. This would be for the p…

Started by myron ash

5 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by John Lewin

TIRED OF NON-PERFORMING HARD MONEY LENDERS IN CALIFORNIA? PAYING TOO MUCH FOR PRIVATE MONEY IN CALIFORNIA?

TIRED OF NON-PERFORMING HARD MONEY LENDERS IN CALIFORNIA?  PAYING TOO MUCH FOR PRIVATE MONEY IN CALIFORNIA?     WE CAN HELP!   Maggio Capit…

Started by Admin

0 Oct 7, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service