Lending Page (5,127)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

40 Year Term on Construction-to-Perm

For those developers out there looking to develop and construct multifamily and other commercial real estate deals throughout the United St…

Started by Jason Ross Thompson

0 Oct 29, 2014

Nationwide Fix and Flip Program

I want to let you know about a new program which covers 100% of purchase, fix and finance charges. Here are the parameters: 100% FINANCING…

Started by Jake Moore

25 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Eric Eissler

Stated Income commiercial and residential real estate loans

Loan Amounts               $100,000 to $5,000,000   Loan Purpose               • Purchase                                       • Refinan…

Started by Peter Abraham

0 Oct 27, 2014

BULK RESIDENTIAL LOAN PROGRAM - $500,000 to $50,000,000

This loan program is for those investors who wish to obtain funding for the purchase, refinance or cash out of a bulk residential real esta…

Started by Ronald Cerreta

0 Oct 26, 2014

Investor Friendly Loans...Buy-Fix-Hold or Buy-Fix-Flip Nationwide

Big Deals Consulting has Direct Access to some of the Best Investor's Loans for Today's Marketplace. From the typical Buy-Fix and Flip and…

Started by German Chavez

0 Oct 26, 2014

30 Yrs Private Money at 8.25%

Long Term Funding Solutions This product is LONG term 3/1 arm for a 30 year loan option: Apply here: http://www.realestateprivatebank.com

Started by James Mangus

1 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by John Crowley

Commercial Construction Funding 443-838-9563

70% of completion value NOT loan to cost. Direct Lender 1 to 3 yrs. construction with a mini perm! 2M & up. Ft. Myers FL. Since 1971. f…

Started by Michael Shaw

0 Oct 26, 2014

Universal Capital - "Hard money" lender for rehabs/construction/bridge/land in New England

UNIVERSAL CAPITAL is a self-funded, real estate investment company that provides time-sensitive interim and bridge financing using non-owne…

Started by Bryan Joyce

1 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by Larry Schuman

Private Lender

Hello are you looking for finance? If yes then contact my email address firstcityprivatefinance@gmail.com for more information. I am a priv…

Started by Jame R Barkley

0 Oct 24, 2014

Real-estate Lender

Lots of cash available for lending. I do all kinds of loan. Contact me ASAP for more information  on my lending pro gramme.

Started by Vernon gene

21 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Ibrahim Riaz

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service