Lending Page (5,134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

California Loan Troubles? Our Family Owned & Operated Hard Money Company Could Help!

We offer FAST Private Money Financing in Sonoma County and throughout the state of California! Loan approval based on just 2 criteria: 1. E…

Started by Ken and Ari Walker

0 Oct 19, 2015

Commercial Construction Funding 443-838-9563

70% of completion value NOT loan to cost. 3M up Direct Lender Ft. Myers FL. Since 1971 fishermike50@gmail All 50 states JUST LIVING THE DRE…

Started by Michael Shaw

0 Oct 19, 2015

Aggressive funding source with $200 million allocated for the rest of 2015!

Given the need to place this much capital by year end, my source is actively seeking deals that meet their criteria. · Size: o $3 million…

Started by Jarrett Lovick

0 Oct 18, 2015

Credit or Cash Partner

We are looking for Credit or Cash Partners nationwide to purchase real estate deals. Please email cwfservices@gmail.com if your interested…

Started by CW Washington

0 Oct 18, 2015

fix and flip rehab loans

We are looking for investors seeking funding for investment properties nationwide and international up to 90% LTV. Please send any deal to…

Started by CW Washington

0 Oct 18, 2015

Let me find you a lender!

I have dozens of lenders who are getting aggressive on those out of the box Commercial Financing deals!  Let me do the work for you and fin…

Started by Darryl L. Stroup

0 Oct 16, 2015

Construction loans and land development financing in USA and Mexico

Construction and land development financing in USA and Mexico. 1,000,000 and above. Financing for residential and commercial projects. Plea…

Started by Richard Milford

0 Oct 16, 2015

No Doc Loans

We have a true No Doc loan product Highlights: - 1-4 Family Non Owner Occupied - Max LTV 75% - Min. Loan Amount 40K - Min. Fico 630 - State…

Started by James Lydell

0 Oct 15, 2015

MERCURY CAPITAL - DIRECT HARD MONEY/BRIDGE LOANS

At Mercury Capital we step in where banks cannot or will not lend. Our primary focus is to provide direct financing for collateral based si…

Started by J. Peter Hans

0 Oct 15, 2015

Buy 2 Rent Financing for Growing Rental Portfolios.

B2R offers innovative lending programs that you won’t find with other lenders. For example, we provide blanket loans allowing you to el…

Started by Kerry La Von Vaught

0 Oct 14, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service