Lending Page (3,410)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Commercial loans as low as 4.75%, up to $40M!

We are direct to a pension fund that does commercial real estate collateralized loans. Funding for acquisition, rehab, land development and…

Started by Ken Hall

2 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Ken Hall

hard $$$$ for commercial and residential

FAST hard money loans available for purchase or refi of commercial or residential income producing properties. Asset based loans that range…

Started by Peter Abraham

0 Nov 7, 2012

Construction Funds Available!!! (Nationwide)

COMMERCIAL Construction LOANS  • $200K - $100million or More  RESIDENTIAL Construction LOANS  • $100k - $20million  24/7 Phone: 1-800…

Started by Green Edge Funding

0 Nov 1, 2012

FUNDING AVAILABLE $25,000 up to $500,000

I have a direct commercial lender who has Commercial funding available from $25,000 to $500,000. We can use almost all commercial propertie…

Started by Morine Lewis

0 Oct 31, 2012

Commercial Funding/ Bridge Financaing

Direct Lender 23 Ventures LLC offers many great funding programs. Have access to bank products along with hard/private money. Can provide f…

Started by Sarah Couillard- Alvarez

0 Oct 30, 2012

Commercial Loan Financing, Coast to Coast (No application fee)

Our group of professionals have nearly 100 years of commercial lending experience.......we speak finance-ese. We work one-on-one with clien…

Started by Vern Dwight

3 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Adrian Haid

We Just Provided $25M to the IHOP Franchises...

We may be able to help you as well. I work as a banking consultant for an investment bank located in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. The types of deals…

Started by Copelon J. Kirklin

0 Oct 29, 2012

Upfront Fee Scam

Please avoid any dealings with Frank Moss of VHC Goodrich LLC They commited to providing my company of a USD20,000,000 for acquisition and…

Started by Gavin McInnes

11 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Timothy

Commercial Mortgages

In need of a Commercial Mortgage?  I can help with purchases and refi's of almost any property type.  Great terms available with private fu…

Started by Jamie A Wilson

1 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Ed Franklin

KBFG Commercial Funding

http://lasvegasbirdogs.com/lasvegasrei/ Give us a try

Started by gbsresfix Gary Brink

1 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Ed Franklin

RSS

© 2020   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service