Lending Page (5,141)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Private Commercial lending

231 Capital LLC  has the following programs : #1. Ground up construction. Max LTC 80%. (All commercial property types,  including Hospital…

Started by J.A..Frammosa

0 Mar 2, 2016

LOAN GRANT

Hello Friends, I am a private lender, and offer lending to real estate investors with experience in buying, fixing, and selling houses. I'm…

Started by Reginald Karney

0 Mar 1, 2016

No Credit Score Required, NOO Residential Bridge / Rehab Program

No Credit Score Required, NOO Residential Bridge / Rehab Program This non-owner occupied 1 to 4 unit residential bridge / rehab program is…

Started by Jarrett Lovick

0 Mar 1, 2016

Pure Asset-based Lending/Working Capital

“If you have collateral with equity, I can get you approved!”I work with ALL types of credit! Asset Types Considered:• Real Estate (commerc…

Started by Joel Riddle

2 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Joel Riddle

COMMERCIAL, CONSTRUCTION, AND BUSINESS FUNDING AVAILABLE NOW: REAL ESTATE, AND RAW LAND FUNDING NOW AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE

I am Benson Hamzar, a private lender in California with funds available from $50,000.00 up to $500,000.00 at the interest rate of 5% for Pe…

Started by David Horn

0 Feb 29, 2016

Are you a Mortgage Banker looking for a competitive lender

Monster Loans Competitive Rates and Excellent Rebates No buy in cost or set up fee No Monthly quotas 24 Hour pre-quals (jr. underwriter av…

Started by Harold Lear

0 Feb 29, 2016

Pure Asset-based Lending

“If you have collateral with equity, I can get you approved!”I work with ALL types of credit! Asset Types Considered:• Real Estate (commerc…

Started by Joel Riddle

0 Feb 29, 2016

98% JV Funding $3M To $15M

A development company with 5 offices in the U.S. and 1 office in France is looking to expand and joint venture with clients who may be look…

Started by Therita McNeil

0 Feb 29, 2016

Commercial/Residential Stated Loans Is Here!

Started by Anthony Henry

0 Feb 25, 2016

NEW: SFH Turnkey Investor Program & Blanket Loans for 1-4 Units

1-4 Unit Loans SFH, 2-4 Family, Condos, Townhomes Loans from $25k to $750k 30 Year Term & 30 Year Amortization Minimum Property Value…

Started by Simmy Ahluwalia

0 Feb 24, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service