We offer rental property financing for residential investment properties nationwide - No tax return required or personal debt to income counted against you. Bank rates/terms.
We make “asset-based” loans, which means we evaluate the cash flow of your rental property rather than your personal debt to income ratio.
Our typical client owns 5 or more units, and has been turned down by the bank due to insufficient income shown on their tax returns. We make it simple to qualify and use a common sense approach to approving your loan. Personal debts do not count against you.
Currently we have a 5 unit minimum - $500,000 loan minimum, however this is going to change by end of year to 1 unit minimum with loan of $100-150K minimum.
The main difference's between us and a traditional bank.
1. We offer 10 year fixed rate/ 30 year amortizations. In general, banks only lend up to 5yr/20 amortizations
2. We offer non-recourse loans - Banks only recourse
3. We do not require tax returns and do not look at your personal debts. We only care about the cash flow of the property - With banking, there is something called global debt service ratio that can kill a deal very quickly because personal debts are counted against you.
4. We allow 90 day value seasoning from the day you close. This will allow you to cash out based on fair market value with out waiting 12 months, therefore leveraging the equity to buy more property sooner than later - Most banks will not allow you to leverage the equity until property is owned for 12 months
5. We do not care how many properties you own, we can finance as many as you would us like to.
6. Minimum FICO 660 - Most banks 700 and higher
7. Cash out for anything - Most banks want to know where the cash is going to be spent
8. Minimum Debt Service ratio 1.2% NO Global Debt Service Ratio. We only look at the asset- Traditional banking count personal debts against you