Create a Ning Network!
Lets use this page to talk about anything you like. The Real Estate Finance Website has thousands and thousands of members. Lets introduce ourselves, get to know each other, make new business connections. Anyone can comment here!
Join Real Estate Finance
CASH UP, STOCKS UP!
Top small-cap funds to invest in 2018:
CELEBRITIES HELPING REAL ESTATE PRICES TO RISE! http://www.foxnews.com/real-estate/2017/11/15/luxury-market-booming...
REAL ESTATE AGENT SENTENCED FOR SELLING HOMES THAT HE DID NOT OWN!http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/06/real-estate-agent-sentenced-fo...
TRUMP KEEPING OUR COUNTRY SAFE
Scattered Single Family and Multi-Family Portfolio Loans
CALL US TODAY 817-927-LOAN
Rented Stabilized Portfolios Interest Rates Starting at 5.5% Loan Amount Up to 75% LTV Term 5-10 Year fixed 25yr Am Loan Amount $500K to $100Million
Closing Times 3-4 Weeks 4-6 Weeks
Acquisition FinancingInterest Rates Starting 8% Loan Amounts Up to 80% of Cost DSC Minimum 1:25 DSC Minimum Term 12-24 Months Loan Amount $1M to $50Million Closing Times 3-4 Weeks Recourse: None Assumable: Yes, with 1 point fee
U.S. MONEY MARKET ASSETS INCREASE AGAIN LAST WEEK! https://www.reuters.com/article/us-funds-imoneynet/u-s-money-market...
$690 MILLION LOTTERY JACKPOT THIS WEEK! http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/28/news/powerball-mega-millions-jackpo...
WANT TO GET RICH? CHECK OUT BITCOIN!
CONSUMER CONFIDENCE AT AN ALL TIME HIGH!
NFL CANCELS SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL THIS WEEK!
Looking for a business Loan for a client. 50K
He does not want a merchant deduction loan. He want a simple business loan to expand his woodwork business.
You reach me at : James Crigler / Advance Commercial Finance.
Serious inquires only & please do not flood me with frivolous emails.
Money For Investment Properties
Private Money Lender. I have a deal for you! 3 month to 30 years. Short and long term Investments. Single properties or commercial properties. CREDIT NOT USED. Fast closing and no up-front fees. Call: 270-422-2550 and ask for Bill or go to my web site: https://www.privatemoneyexchange.com/BillRichards
Quick funding, do you want a loan for any purpose? we give all type of loan . We give out bridge loan , commercial private loan . Our procedure is quick and express ,you want a loan to close any deal , we can give you that loan you seek for in a reasonable interest rate . for more info , (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Are you looking for the workable finance, project financing or the financial freedom to expand and grow your business or financing for a viable project? We can help your business or finance your project. we have many flexible plans on our lending panel to help you, have you been turned down constantly by other financial institutions,Friends,Relatives.
Our offer also include;
And many more,with no hidden fees.We are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, Fast and dynamic thus we fund at affordable rate. Kindly contact us on email@example.com or visit our website for further information.
MONEY! Do you need money for investment properties?
If you need money for investment properties? I am the Broker for YOU! Quick Private Money Lenders. We are direct lenders Credit checks NOT USED. Investment properties up 65% LTV Commercial properties up to 55% LTV New Investors welcome. Call Today: 270-422-2550 or go to my Site: https://www.privatemoneyexchange.com/BillRichards Thanks
Leverage Capital Associates " We close deals"
*Invoice Factoring and Purchase Order Loans*
Lender will extend 80% of the invoice and then return the other 20% minus the interest upon the invoice being satisfied.
• We Typically Provide Our Clients With NON-Recourse Factoring.• All Setup Fees Are Taken From First Funding, So No Out Of Pocket Risk To Our Client.• Our solutions Provide Working Capital Cash Quickly Allowing Our Clients To Cover Business Expenses, Pay Suppliers And Cover Payroll.• Our Financing Criteria Is NOT Based On Client Credit Score, Or Length Of Time In Business• We Can Also Fund Sub-Contractors And Many Construction Related Clients.• We Can Consider Funding Foreign Transactions (with Credit Insurance Approval).• Fast Decisions - For Many Clients, We Can Provide Closing/Legal Docs, And Start Funding Within 1 Business Week Or Less.• Pay 941 / State Taxes, Grow New Business, improve Cash Flow Now.
*Required Documents:•Articles Of Incorporation•A/R Aging report•Purchase Order Contracts And/Or Invoices•4 most Recent Business Bank Statements
Welcome toReal Estate Finance
Sign Upor Sign In
Or sign in with:
© 2018 Created by Admin.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.