Howdy from sunny Tucson, Arizona !! I’m a Private Lender. Will lend up to $50,000 for under 6 months at 15%. Mail your project's ARV, current purchase price, estimated rehab cost and closing cost, plus exact address and current comps to usa13@yahoo.com We'll review your project and answer within 48 hours if approved.

Views: 439

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bill is your offer available in Memphis TN ?

thanks

Al

Yes. We are a nationwide private lender with unlimited funds willing to take experienced rehabbers to a new level.  How many fix-flip deals can you do per month ?  In most cases we lend up to $50,000 (more after 1st deal) to purchase and/or rehab a SFR (1 to 4 units), and we will never lend over 65% ARV. In return we ask for 1st trust deed on this, or other, property recorded in our name, with an exit plan of  ~3 months (fix-flip only), and a profit sharing split in equity, usually 50-50, at the close of escrow. Interested ?  Email us at  info@herrerarealty.com

Hi Al,

If you have investors needing funds have them check out:
http://pmbintl.com/altarasenita , click Borrow Info > and fill
in the application. After you submit the app you will be
contacted. If you have other concerns let me know and I
will help you further. Call me (855) 702-LOAN (5626). PMBI
is very competitive on rates and terms, interest only loans.
And rapid turn around time!!
Your Friend in Real Estate,
Butch

Bill,

is this a Joint Venture Deal? Would you lend on a project where another Private Lender will lend on the rest of the project? ie: Provide GAP Funding

Thank you, for your response.

Can you reply to hollis.gaynor@gmail.com? Thank you again

Hollis Gaynor 

Yes.  We are a nationwide private lender with unlimited funds willing to take experienced rehabbers to a new level.  How many fix-flip deals can you do per month ?  In most cases we lend up to $50,000 (more after 1st deal) to purchase and/or rehab a SFR (1 to 4 units), and we will never lend over 65% ARV. In return we ask for 1st trust deed on this, or other, property recorded in our name, with an exit plan of  ~3 months (fix-flip only), and a profit sharing split in equity, usually 50-50, at the close of escrow. Interested ?  Email us at  info@herrerarealty.com

Hi Bill,

Is this offer good for property in Southern California?

Yes.  We are a nationwide private lender with unlimited funds willing to take experienced rehabbers to a new level.  How many fix-flip deals can you do per month ?  In most cases we lend up to $50,000 (more after 1st deal) to purchase and/or rehab a SFR (1 to 4 units), and we will never lend over 65% ARV. In return we ask for 1st trust deed on this, or other, property recorded in our name, with an exit plan of  ~3 months (fix-flip only), and a profit sharing split in equity, usually 50-50, at the close of escrow. Interested ?  Email us at  info@herrerarealty.com

Yes we can !!  Please more info to bill@herrerarealty.com

We are a nationwide private lender with unlimited funds willing to take experienced rehabbers to a new level.  How many fix-flip deals can you do per month ?  In most cases we lend up to $50,000 (more after 1st deal) to purchase and/or rehab a SFR (1 to 4 units), and we will never lend over 65% ARV. In return we ask for 1st trust deed on this, or other, property recorded in our name, with an exit plan of  ~3 months (fix-flip only), and a profit sharing split in equity, usually 50-50, at the close of escrow.

But in your case we can make an exception, please send us your Executive Summary to bill@herrerarealty.com

Bill, Will you consider fix and hold deals?  If so, what would your terms, etc be?  Art

Hi Bill,

I have a client who needs a short term hard money loan to acquire a property in Selma, AL.  Please send me your direct email so that I might send you the particulars on the transaction.

Regards,

Damien Grider

damgri@yahoo.com

I can lend in Southern CA; 

* 10 % to 12% Interest 

* Starting at 2.0 points to us if you have Mortgage Broker License; you add your points to that; NOT TO EXCEED 6% TOTAL. 
* 50% to 65% loan to value; no upfront fee;
* 1-2 Year Term; Interest Only;
* Doc. Prep Fee, $500.00: Wire Fee: $40.00
* Borrower pays all closing costs. 
* Will go out of State for $1,000,000.00 minimum. (West Coast).
* No Vacant land, No Consumer Loans.
* Out of South CA- $500,000.00 minimum. (I.e., the rest of the State).

Kindly,

Amir Halavi

Private Money Lender, 
11040 Santa Monica Blvd., #400

Los Angeles CA 90025
T- 310-477-0110  ext 110

amir42@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service