Who has Funding for real estate transactions over $1,000,000?

Do you offer financing for real estate loans over $1,000,000? Multi-family, office, sports complex, hotel, development funding, residential trophy homes, or anything else over $1,000,000. If you have funding for large real estate transactions, post it here and let thousands of Real Estate Finance Website members know!

Can you get the big deals done?

Views: 6956

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes we do, bridge private lending is capable of getting you funded with 72 hours, do get in touch through my email address

Bridgeprivatelendingllc@gmail.com

Gilbert Trust Funds
Address: 185 Grady Street.  Griffin, GA 30223  United States.

We have funding for that nation wide and International. feel free to contact me and check out my website. I do have other programs that are not listed on the web site, feel free to reach out.

Gregory Wade 

grwade26@gmail.com 

gdwinvestmentgrouplc.com 

Real Estate Investors, Business Owners, Start-up Businesses, and Entrepreneurs:

we have funds you need.

We offer a personal funding program that can be delivered as early as 10 days.

This isn’t your normal apply-for-credit-and-get-a-few-thousand-dollars; we are

talking about $20,000 to $10,000,000 in credit lines that are secured by

absolutely nothing but your personal credit.

No need to give up a percentage of your business or profits to a credit partner

or lender.

We can fund a client with a 680 credit score – lower if there is military

affiliation.

Lines are approved off Personal credit ONLY – no business credit or real estate

value required

Low monthly payments with a final balloon payment.

No term or payoff due date on revolving lines. Make the minimum payments for as

long as you need.

Many banks offer 0% APR for 12-18 months.

Funds may be used for anything!

Contact us today for a Free No Obligation Funding Estimate.

Patrick Kessler
Loan Officer
Tel: (703) 646-6096
sandypinesinvestments@financier.com

Hello, My name is Scott Hoffmann, I'm a private lender lending my own money, based out of Colorado. I lend at the rate 5% with no prepayment penalty. Contact me with interest when ever the need arise to borrow. hoffmann.scott64@gmail.com

Looking for challenging funding project go to The Financial Mall

my name is Miller am a private lender
I can help you with the funds contact me on advacapitalfinance@yahoo.com
am a private lender and i can get the big deal done
contact me on advacapitalfinance@yahoo.com

Hello My Company Can Help You with your funding! We Have private Money 100k to 10 million no credit check   fill out the form on my website for  more info

thecapitaldomain.com/21661

NIV%20COML%20IMAGE.png

VELOCITY CAPITAL MORTGAGE ~ NO BANK STATEMENTS ~ NO TAXES ~ NO POINTS ~ MULTIFAMILY/OFFICE/RETAIL/WAREHOUSE/STORAGE.....NO DCSR POSSIBLE!

NATIONWIDE ~ FOREIGN INVESTORS/NATIONALS.

UP TO $5m LOANS.

CALL:    CINDRA RANIERI 818 338 9784

My name is James am the Managing Director of FINANCE OUTSOURCE SERVICE LLC located in Nevada USA and my lending interest rate is 6 percent. You can email me the amount you seek as loan and the repayment duration if you are interested in my service.

We absolutely can do loans over $1MM.  Have done many.

o you have clients that need a loan for commercial, business,  or a need for Green Energy or transportation or have a need for Raw Materials, such as Aluminum  and steel (not from China)?

We do and have done many commercial and bridge loans, from the hundreds of thousands to the billions both in and out of the U.S. (in all 50 states) Canada, England, Australia, Mexico, the Bahamas, etc.
Offering hard money and rehab loans.

If your clients have multiple single family to 4 units, we refi them as a portfolio for a minimum of $500,000 to multi-millions and up to 80%, as long as 90% are rented out and value of each property is $50,000+. These can be in multiple states in the U.S. Rates start in the low 5's.

Our commercial construction to perm loans start at $5MM and go to the multi-millions. Ideal for hotels, large multi-family, office buildings, assisted living, shopping centers, etc. 
Now introducing our SBA loans that take 10% down and will lend to $5MM with 680+ fico scores for construction to perm, purchase/acquisition, refi and business loans. Other loans will go to $25MM with good scores and 3 years tax returns. These loans are directly underwritten not underwritten and then sent to the SBA.

Below and attached is a terrific way to increase the value of large properties and at the same time, help your clients to increase their cash flow and value.
**Just started, Go Green Asset Enhancement for buildings and businesses over 8,000 s.f. (can be multiples of smaller properties, i.e. Taco Bell's, etc. to make it up) with NO CAPITAL EXPENDITURE and done by utilizing tax incentives, utility rebates, and reduced energy costs, reducing operating expense, increase net operating income and increase the Market Value of the Property/Business Asset with No Capital Outlay. This is for commercial and businesses and if the property is for sale, it will increase the value of the property.  Or we have neon energy available which is ideal for hospitals, schools, shopping centers, etc. that have very large buildings.  (There is a cost)
A minimum donation will be given to St. Jude's Children's Hospital or Jewish Family and Children's Services with each closed loan.

Lynne Spencer                                                    
Director of Business Development
The Lending Corporation 
941-922-6762 949-295-8982 cell
941-251-8235 fax
641-715-3580 conference line 663589 # pin code
"Show us the challenge and we will give you the Solution!"

Amerikana%20PP%20Intro%20-%20Dragas%20%28Lynne%20Spencer%29%281%29....LED%20Lighting%20Survey%20Form%281%29.xlsx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service