Who has Funding for real estate transactions over $1,000,000?

Do you offer financing for real estate loans over $1,000,000? Multi-family, office, sports complex, hotel, development funding, residential trophy homes, or anything else over $1,000,000. If you have funding for large real estate transactions, post it here and let thousands of Real Estate Finance Website members know!

Can you get the big deals done?

Views: 3885

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you are still interested in the loan, do contact me for terms.

contact me on info@myfinancecapitalllc.com

If you are still interested in the loan, do contact me for terms.

contact me on info@myfinancecapitalllc.com

If you are okay with 5% interest rate, Contact me lets discuss.

info@myfinancecapitalllc.com
641-843-8373

Mitch Bedke

Yes - I have financing for all sorts of loan products for >= $1mm.

Some but not all of the products are as follows:  Jumbo, Super Jumbo, Cross-Collateralization for multi-property loans, Multi-Family, Non-US Citizens, Commercial (mostly $3mm - $50mm, but other sizes are available).

Terms obviously vary on a deal by deal basis, but we have significant lending capacity at our disposal.

At Gold Eagle Financial Group, no deal is too big! Loans range from 1 million to 100 million with LTVs reaching as high as 130%.  We have a number of financing options, including:

• Non-recourse
  • Asset-based
  • Bridge Loans
  • CMBS Loans 
  • Hard Money
  • Owner-occupied
  • Non-owner occupied
  • Multi-family (1-4 units)
  • Multi-family 5+ units
  • HUD
  • Warehouse
  • Industrial
  • Hospitality
  • Mezzanine
  • Health care

To start, please call or email a short executive summary that details the goals/purpose of the project, highlighting what the money will be used for and how it helps grow the business. Please include details about the borrower’s background/history in the industry and we will follow up with the documentation we need to move forward. 

Thank you for thinking of Gold Eagle Financial Group!

Janelle Fila

jfila@goldeaglefinancialgroup.com

802-284-GOLD

www.goldeaglefinancialgroup.com

Are you still interested in a loan? Contact me so we can discuss terms and conditions.

Note: Interest rate is 5%

info@financecapitalllc.com

Waiting for your message

Mittch Bedke

Please I will like you to contact this lender after watching the youtube link below I can guarantee you your search for a reputable and more reliable lender will be in the past after contacting this great company there email addresses are borrow@lendinvests.com and invest@lendinvests.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbia5HNtmTg

www.scotsmanguide.com/commercial/LenderSearch/HardMoney.aspx

#1 Website to find Lenders: Scotsman Guide

RSS

© 2017   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service