Who has Funding for real estate transactions over $1,000,000?

Do you offer financing for real estate loans over $1,000,000? Multi-family, office, sports complex, hotel, development funding, residential trophy homes, or anything else over $1,000,000. If you have funding for large real estate transactions, post it here and let thousands of Real Estate Finance Website members know!

Can you get the big deals done?

Views: 4775

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Greetings, From Business Finance Group LLC, Via connected Investors

We now lend in all 50 states and a few other countries overseas. We offer all kind of legitimate loans such as real estate loan, business loans, personal loans, debt consolidation loans etc at an affordable interest rate with no prepayment penalty. Our lending program is always open for serious investors who are interested and ready for loan funding to finalize single or multiple deals within and outside United States.

MARK  AUSTIN

CEO MANAGING DIRECTOR

BUSINESS FINANCE GROUP LLC

Address

607 W. Huntington Drive
Monrovia, CA 91016

https://www.velocitymortgage.com/

wjones@velocitymortgage.com

I can do $1 mil or $2 mil.we specialize in investment, non-owner occupied residential transactions, multifamily and traditional commercial properties. The good news is that we will never ask you for income doc's!  Since we are an asset-based, credit driven lender, our main concern is going to be the subject property and it's as is value/cash-flow.  We've got a common-sense UW approach, why don't you tell me a little bit more about the scenario, we can see if we find some compensating factors that will bring us to the table.

wjones@velocitymortgage.com

we fund over a mil

818.519.7252  when your ready to discuss, I'm here for you. 

Yes, we do - and we have one of the best Commercial Loan Programs in the World!

Min. funding USD 25 million, provided project is genuine and reasonably shovel/financing-ready.

Provided Borrower qualifies, they are getting up to 100% LTV financing, 3% interest rate, up to 2-year moratorium on payments and 5-20 years to repay the loan to the lender. We are looking for quality projects, such as large Real-Estate, Educational, Construction, Hospital, Housing, Alternative/Renewable Energy, and Humanitarian projects in all US-friendly countries, starting from USD/EURO 25 million to USD/EURO  5 Billion.

The project must have strong financials, an experienced management team and be reasonably shovel/financing-ready. If you are a serious borrower with a strong Business Plan, we have a European lender that can get your project financed at up to 100% LTV, if you qualify. Most loans approved & funded within 4-5 weeks!  The borrower must be appropriately cash-liquid to approx. USD 12 K, for borrower must be willing to invest into their own project. Once the contract is signed and the fees are paid then they are guaranteed to get funded according to the contract. Also, the money is refundable if the project does not get funded.

In-depth DD on European Lender has been done and he has closed several projects during 2018.

Contact us: nomisdirect@telus.net - 

Peter Kaltenrieder, MHCIMA

NOMIS MANAGEMENT INC.

Metro Vancouver, BC

Canada

yes we do, bridge private lending is capable of getting you funded with 72 hours, do get in touch through my email address

Bridgeprivatelendingllc@gmail.com

Gilbert Trust Funds
Address: 185 Grady Street.  Griffin, GA 30223  United States.

We have funding for that nation wide and International. feel free to contact me and check out my website. I do have other programs that are not listed on the web site, feel free to reach out.

Gregory Wade 

grwade26@gmail.com 

gdwinvestmentgrouplc.com 

Real Estate Investors, Business Owners, Start-up Businesses, and Entrepreneurs:

we have funds you need.

We offer a personal funding program that can be delivered as early as 10 days.

This isn’t your normal apply-for-credit-and-get-a-few-thousand-dollars; we are

talking about $20,000 to $10,000,000 in credit lines that are secured by

absolutely nothing but your personal credit.

No need to give up a percentage of your business or profits to a credit partner

or lender.

We can fund a client with a 680 credit score – lower if there is military

affiliation.

Lines are approved off Personal credit ONLY – no business credit or real estate

value required

Low monthly payments with a final balloon payment.

No term or payoff due date on revolving lines. Make the minimum payments for as

long as you need.

Many banks offer 0% APR for 12-18 months.

Funds may be used for anything!

Contact us today for a Free No Obligation Funding Estimate.

Patrick Kessler
Loan Officer
Tel: (703) 646-6096
sandypinesinvestments@financier.com

Hello, My name is Scott Hoffmann, I'm a private lender lending my own money, based out of Colorado. I lend at the rate 5% with no prepayment penalty. Contact me with interest when ever the need arise to borrow. hoffmann.scott64@gmail.com

RSS

© 2018   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service