Who has Funding for real estate transactions over $1,000,000?

Do you offer financing for real estate loans over $1,000,000? Multi-family, office, sports complex, hotel, development funding, residential trophy homes, or anything else over $1,000,000. If you have funding for large real estate transactions, post it here and let thousands of Real Estate Finance Website members know!

Can you get the big deals done?

Views: 5486

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes we offer those to our clients.  Also do cash out refis on those loan amounts for commercial properties also.  Call me to discuss your financing needs.

Brenda Harper
cell: 972-877-6805
office:  972-246-8781
Do you or your clients have a viable project that needs funded? We have the perfect loan for you!
Loan Amount - $250K - $100M
Interest Rate – 1.3%
Term – 25 Year Fully Amortized
Full Recourse.
All we need to get your deal approved is a Business Plan and a Pro Forma. Contact us today to learn more about this loan at 888-368-9997 or you can email us at moequity@gmail.com.

call 480 577 5403

I am Ethan Gluck, a private lender based in the USA.
My company is currently looking forward to lend money for any deals concerning income producing commercial properties.

WE CAN DO:
* Deal sizes up to $50 Million
* Rates as low as 3-4% both home and over seas.
* 10-30 year terms * Broker friendly
* Closing typically in under 2-5 working days.
* Rehab, Construction, Completion, Conversion etc.

Specific terms depend on the deal in question.
We are very flexible, we would be happy to receive an Executive Summary to see if you have any Viable project we can finance and partner together by making financial investment in form of soft loans.

I will be looking forward to hearing from you to discuss your loan scenarios.

Best Regards
Gluck.

JELCapital has Private Money for Commercial Properties $100K- $500MM
3.5% + Purchase 6.5 Construction Viable projects, asset based, LTV up to 90%, DSCR As low as 1.15 Refinancing, Cash Out Refinancing, Renovation-Restructuring, Ground Up Construction, Mezzanine Loans, Bridge Loans and JV Financing.
Office, Industrial, Retail, and Special Purposes. Also have Signature (non-recourse) lines of credit, Equipment Loans & Leasing
Edward Lindsay
Edward@JELCapital.com
301-363-3465 office
240-674-7472
www.jelcapital-consulting.com

We place commercial real estate loans on most types of real estate. Typical LTV's are 65%, can be more if SBA. 

Ron Cerreta, Manager

Westhall Financial Services LLC

info@WesthallFinancial.BIZ

203 971 8440

Yes our company offers real estate loans for 1million and up for any qualified purchase or project.  We also go down to 30k and up for any commercial purchase.  We offer bridge term lending that can also be used for fixing and flipping.  We offer investment property loans.  If your business needs money for expansion or any justifiable reason, we can get you business term lending with proper documentation from your business.

Basically as you can see, we offer a variety of types of loans that fits different purchasing needs.

Brenda Harper

Brenda@breaico.com

www.breaico.com

972-246-8781

If it has Merit we can finance it.  

With our relationships with Major Nationwide Lenders, Insurance Companies, Equity Partners, Private Hedge Funds, Joint Venture Partners and Direct Market Resources this allows to have the ultimate ability to provide financing for most projects.  Loan Amounts Asset Based from 100,000K and up.  Call us at 301-363-3465 or 240-674-7472 or email us at Edward@JELCapital.com to see if you qualify.

We have multiple lenders which means we can provide funding for any and all real estate funding related requirements, that includes the big deals of 100mm plus. We are Blackstone Financial Services and it is our sole focus is to get you the funding that you need to keep your deals flowing. Email me your scenario and or documentation for a free analysis of your deal funding in as little as 3 days.   woodson@blackstonfinancialservices.com

100% Financing for Investors

If you need a loan you can save money on your deals or if you want to provide a loan to an investor; you will earn $1,000 on 100k deals and up to 20k to 100k on 500k or 5 million dollar deals.
We help you generate 5 loan apps a week
As a partner we will get you signed up with a binding brokers agreement, log in, deal analyzer, pre approval forms including POF letters
Now you can really make money by servicing the needs of investors when they make an offer. BAM!! There you are with a proof of funds letter ready to obtain lender approvals and let the lender take over. They do all the due diligence and works you pick up a check.
DONT BE FOOLED by other folks who make you a birddog and keep the commission on the deal which is average 1 to 3% points and offer you only $500 or $1000. Cut out the middle man and you be the loan originator and get all the cash.

http://www.unionofcredit.com/apply-for-one-hour-approval

Kennedy Funding is a direct lender on commercial property all over the U.S. and a good part of the World. We have very large lines of credit and put our own money into every deal. If you are a broker or individual we can do business together. We protect all brokers and pay you from the proceeds of the loan. We have funded over $2.6 billion in closed loans. You can reach me directly at Jeffsilver@kennedyfunding.com or call me at 201-342-8500. I look forward to hearing from you. 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service