Every city and state is different but I know that in my city (Boise, Idaho) fix & flips are still a very popular way for investors to make money. Across the United States, who has funding for Fix & Flips? Which state has this funding?

Views: 1977

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HERE IS A BETTER LOAN OFFER!!!

Have you constantly fallen for scam artist while seeking for a loan? Do you have a bad credit? Do you want a loan without hassle with minimum documentations? Let COURAGEOUS INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS help you. I am a licensed private money lender located in the US with the capability to offer loans from $10,000 to $50,000,000+.

Now you can finally make ALL CASH OFFERS to buy ANY Real Estate or Business.

• 4% interest
• Funding as fast as 48 hours after approval
• 75-90% LTV on residential
• 90% ARV on fix and flip
• 65-80% on commercial properties
• No-prepayment penalty

Available Loans we offer are;

• Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
• Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
• Combination Loan
• Consolidation Loan
• Car Loan
• House Loan
• Home Improvement loan And Many More:

Interested clients should please send request to my email for requirements, application form and terms.
Email: steveamcfarlane@gmail.com or call
Tel: (408)-618-3239

We published, The Free eBook Commercial Real Estate Finance, by Winston Rowe &... discusses the fundamentals of the different types of commercial property, the various options that are included with properties and the capabilities that you will have as a commercial property investor. 

It will enable you to make the right decisions when it comes to commercial properties. After you have read this book, you will be able to successfully choose a commercial property for your real estate business. 

This book will help you to figure out everything that has to do with commercial properties. Also included with this book are different ideas on what you can do to make sure that you are getting the best financing possible. You will be able to truly enjoy the opportunities that come along with financing and with the different options that you have. 

You will need to make sure that you can secure financing but it is not a cut and dry experience for everyone. The tips that are included with this book will give you the best chance at getting financing.

Hi Amy:

Hope all is well...

I just wanted to reach out to you.

We have some high LTV loan programs for investors.

1) Ex: 90% as is - 75% LTV w/100% rehab cost included.

2) Ex: 1ML line of credit . must have 680 fico & 5 deals in the last 12-24 months. 20% req for each deal.

Inbox me if this peaks your interest or your investor Clients.

Can close in 15-30 days.

james@advancecommercialfinance.net

RSS

© 2017   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service