Urgently! Looking for A Private Investor to Purchase My Home

I am looking for a private investor to purchase my home and allow me a rent option or rent to own option. The bank already owns it and is willing to allow me to stay here with if I can find a private investor.

Must move urgently.

Views: 424

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good morning Kris, 

Where are you located?  If you are in Northern CA I may be able to help.  If you are able to get a down payment of at least 25-30% then I have Investors who would loan the remainder amount.  Just an option. 

Best, Forest - Broker

Sun Pacific Mortgage & Real Estate

In wisconsin....any contacts? Thank You

No sorry, not in Wisconsin... I only know of a commercial Lender but as it's going to be your principle residents they won't lend....  Sorry.  Why not check Craigslist.  I'm daily surprised by calls we get for loans and even new Investors.  It's becoming a true business site for financing. 

I wish you the best of luck. 

Forest

Hello Kris, good morning.

With regards to your post for a loan under realestatefinance.ning this is what i can make happen for you if you still interested in funding.
Let's work together creating a business partnership doing more deals to come in future.

Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks
Best regards

Undreese Gulley| Private Lender
Level Finance LLC|www.levelfinancellc.com

ugulley.levelfinancellc@usa.com
(775) 561-4061
Reg # E0481062017-0

Please send me more info and a contact number please.  My name is Mark!!! 317 983 9639.  Thanks

I am pleased to introduce you to Grand Finance Loan. They gave me a loan for a low percentage interest within 24 hours of approval. I have to share this good news for everyone who needs a loan. Just contact them on loan@grandfinc.com

Hello, are you in need of Real Estate and other Financing means for your Deals/Projects and Jobs??
Financing for Flips/Bridge/Purchases/Start-ups/Consolidation/Debt/Projects of all forms.
Please contact us today and you will get your need in 48 hours no delay.
Email: william.investcointernational@yahoo.com

Regards.
William Matos.
INVESTCO INTERNATIONAL, INC
FLORIDA, USA.

Hello, are you in need of Real Estate and other Financing means for your Deals/Projects and Jobs??
Financing for Flips/Bridge/Purchases/Start-ups/Consolidation/Debt/Projects of all forms.
Regards.
William Matos.
FLORIDA, USA.

Hello Kris, lets talk if you still seek funding? 

For us to move forward with this you are to contact me directly so we could discuss how best we can start the processing for a quick closure to your funding. 

Level Finance LLC 

Mr Undreese Gulley 

775-561-4061 

www.levelfinancellc.com 

info@levelfinancellc.com 

ugulley.levelfinancellc@aol.com 

Level Finance is a registered LLC under Nevada State so feel free to work with us because this is a legitimate company. 

Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks 

Hello Olson, please PM me on tomaswood@mail.com

My name is James am the Managing Director of FINANCE OUTSOURCE SERVICE LLC located in Nevada USA and my lending interest rate is 6 percent. You can email me the amount you seek as loan and the repayment duration if you are interested in my service.

Regards.
William Matos.
FLORIDA, USA.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service