Up to 100% Financing on Caribbean Hotel/Resort Projects -NO UPFRONT FEES

Up to 100% project  financing on Caribbean land owned free and clear.  If you or your company owns land in the Caribbean FREE AND CLEAR OR WITH A SMALL MORTGAGE We may be able to partner with you to develop your project. NO UPFRONT FEES Call  Maverick Robinson with Next Step Capital Funding 302 384 2322 or email me at funding@nextstepcapitalfunding.com

Views: 236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i would love to speak to you referencing with a client of mine who has several projects in the caribbean.  The Prime Minister where my client is working (my client is based in Forida, yet strong ties to the Caribbean) is encouraging  these projects.  My client has a spec house almost done and wants to complete it as well as a couple more in the Anquilla area.   There are two resorts for financing, student housing and college, etc.  My client will entertain JV as well.  Please text me at 817-566-3787 of what number to call you as well as a couple of days and times that will be best for me to call you.  I appreciate the time you are taking to reading my request.  Here is a sample of my clients resort

.Peters%20Draft%20Anguilla%20Project%20Synopsis%20Document.docx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service