Seeking to fund two hotel projects! First position or equity participation with buyout.

I am looking for funding for two mid-level hotel projects that will be national flagged properties. Either a first position with strong above market rates or equity participation with a firm buyout. We are interested in any ideas or suggestions. Time is of the essence so if this might fit please respond quickly. Thanks,

Views: 2824

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

we can help please call or email

jim flynn

jamesccflynn@yahoo.com

proloans@comcast.net 561-444-9460. Please send your project.

Jim, We are experienced in Hotel financing whether it is ground up construction, distressed situations or a PIP. Equity and/or debt or a combination of both. Send me the details and we will be back to you quickly. Jeffrey Freis

Jeffrey B. Freis, President
Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc.
Tel: 914 967-9235
Fax:914 798-6670

Kearsedge Boston may be able to help. Please contact me with details at PerryJones@KearsedgeBoston.com

I am writing you in regard to your post in realestatefinance.ning. we can help you with

legitimate funding without any problem.

EMAIL ME NOW: michael.cashamericaloan@gmail.com

Please there is anyone who can help me with his credit? I won't be for free. 

Thank you

Daniel  

I am glad to be connected to you via the real estate finance site, We assist real estate investors, Loans for commercial use, Bridge loans, Individual, co-operate bodies, Business Start up  ETC. I also offer loans to private Individuals, firms, co-operate bodies, Business Startup ETC. We have a large capital base, I look forward discussing further with you

I can definitely do this. Please call me 9196308001

How much equity are you willing to give up?

warm regards,

Marie McAllister

561-444-9460

proloans@comcast.net

We  offer 90%-97% financing for $10 million to $7 billion development projects world wide (hospitals, hotels, skyscrapers ext). This is NOT EB5.

Requirements Include:

-Business plan

-Proof of funds for down payment

-Job creation and improvement of local economy,

-Proof of control of asset to be developed.

This is done through the creation and monetization of Bank Guarantees. BG can only be used for projects that create jobs and or improve infrastructure. Hence the development projects scope.  They take 90-120 days to monetize.

Feel free to contact for more info or questions.

Jonathan Casillas

Foxworth Commercial Capital Sales Director

www.foxworthcommercialcapital.com

O: 800.278.1239 ext. 700

C: (919) 901-0872

Conference Line 1-302-202-1108 (156465) 

Private Funding for Projects: $10 million to $5 billion

Jim,

Mercury Capital is a direct hard money lender. We have been in business since 1989.

Our loans range in size from $500,000 to $5,000,000. We close in three weeks.

Please send me an executive summary so that I may be able to determine if we can met your financing needs.

Thank you,

Peter Hans 
Mercury Capital
100 Merrick Road 504E
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
(O) 212-661-8700
(C) 347-419-1142
peter@mercurycapital.com

Attention!!!

I hope you are enjoying your week? Lets get back to financing and closing more deals now!

Just funded a $146,000 renovation loan in Pasadena, California. If you are in need of rehab funds, Fix and flip, personal loans, capital start up loans, consolidation loans, bridge loans, farm loans, real estate loans, I will go up to 70% of completed value. Fast funding, as little as 7 to 10 days, At Joe private lending we offer a national wide lending.

If you are interested in closing a deal in the next 6-10 days do not hesitate to make contact via email on dlllc.rehab@gmail.com or call, text or leave a voicemail on (775) 624-3150 and will would respond with more information.

Only serious people please!!! No time wasters!!! We are helping clients nationwide to achieve their financing needs!

Thank you

Sincerely,
David Lipp
Tel#: (775) 624-3150

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service