I'm seeking private money or hard money for fix and flip rehabs in the Sacramento and surrounding areas. I'm looking for a lender who can fund 80 to 90% of either the purchase price of a home (secured by a 1st deed of trust) or 80 to 90% of the total project cost.

I'm also looking for a lender that will agree to collect their interest payments when the home sells so I don't have monthly payments. I will cover all holding costs and whatever portion of the project i'm required to fund.

I have a portfolio I can provide of homes that I've completed from start to finish.

Please contact me if these terms work with your business model.

Dustin Rose

916-932-6865

info@cashflowlinks.com

Views: 120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Funding packages available we fund all sectors aimed at capturing secular trends to generate long-term, sustainable returns. Our approach begins by identifying an acceptable level of risk, we have deal sizes ranging from 1MM to 800MM. Rate 5% and Term up to 30 Years we offer funding in various sectors such as : Real Estate, Oil and Gas, Constructions, Bridge Loans, Business Loans, with good ROI. For more information contact processing department on taic-invest@5d6d.cn

Hi Dustin,

Marc Simpson with Peak Choice Capital. I just sent some information to you in regards to our financing. We can provide exactly what you are seeking with quick closings (24 hours). Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,

Marc Simpson

Hello Dustin

We have finance up to 80 to 100% LTV send your portfolio detail at info@wblgroup.net

We have Fast Approvals, Fast Closings. Rates as Low as 3.99%. Flexible Terms 3, 5, 7 and 10 years

About us go to: http://www.wblgroup.net

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service