Dear Private Investors:

My name is Charles C. Clarkson : 

I am seeking a private investors as you to fund REI ( Real Estate Investment -Commercial - Multifamily units of size +/- 100 units ,Retail and Office properties and possible project for development) and Energy related projects, Biofuels,Natural Gas and Mining. I will always do my best to find you decent ROI's (Return On Investments).I do look at on and off market properties ,projects and businesses for sale to investment purposes.

If you are offering JV-Equity Share to fund properties/projects as a direct lender or investor,your interested is valued and appreciated. .

So if we can put together the bridge of business ,please respond in kind. I respect the broker community ,yet being as direct as possible is the better path. 

I appreciate your response and look forward to hearing from you.

Views: 470

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Contact us today for your Loan at No Upfront fees and less Interest rate between 2-8% depending on the Loan amount.EMAIL: stevensill90@gmail.com

I can help you,  drop a message.

ptlee452@gmail.com

email your scenario. 

FYI, be careful of these fakers on this blog that have no real email account or company.  

Kathleen Smith

Harbour Equity Partners
Private Client Services, LLC

Admin Assist.  | Private Banking and Client Services

NY Office    631-757-9700

Fax.              631-991-9142
Email.    Info@SuperJumboLoans.Info     

I believe that I may have a program that is perfect for your current funding scenario. If you currently have the property under contract and can cover the yard care and utility costs, our accredited private investors will cover the rest. For more information about this program, please follow the link below:

http://renovationfunders.com/pmflip/1640/

Eneldes Plc is into funding of the following categories:

Start-up funding
Commercial Real Estate Finance*
Venture Capital
Partnership
Seed Capital
Early stage funding
Business Financing
Personal Loans
Hard Money loans
Debt Consolidation
Start up funding
Auto loans
Rea Estate funding
Unsecured Loans
.......and many more.

Annual interest rate is 5%, No collateral facility required, Poor credit not a disadvantage, Loan Repayment spreads out over years, We pay a commission of 1% for referral service. eneldes.plc2015@yandex.com
Contact us Via E-mail : eneldes.plc2015@yandex.com

Kindly Regards,
Jeremy Sanders,
eneldes.plc2015@yandex.com
ENELDES PLC
Eneldes Plc is into funding of the following categories:

Start-up funding
Commercial Real Estate Finance*
Venture Capital
Partnership
Seed Capital
Early stage funding
Business Financing
Personal Loans
Hard Money loans
Debt Consolidation
Start up funding
Auto loans
Rea Estate funding
Unsecured Loans
.......and many more.

Annual interest rate is 5%, No collateral facility required, Poor credit not a disadvantage, Loan Repayment spreads out over years, We pay a commission of 1% for referral service. eneldes.plc2015@yandex.com
Contact us Via E-mail : eneldes.plc2015@yandex.com

Kindly Regards,
Jeremy Sanders,
eneldes.plc2015@yandex.com
ENELDES PLC

Can I get your executive summary on this

Carlos Clark
CDC Capital Partners, LCC
Managing Member

George

We have an outstanding RE investment opportunity where you can partner with our rehabber/finders, and earn a flat 15% return on your money, in  6 months or less, with ZERO risk of foreclosure or default, and, secured with 130% collateral in residential properties.

For details, go to our website:  http://www.thelpmtrust.com/low-risk-high-return-lending.html

After reading, if you have any questions, contact. Darwin at: info@thelpmtrust.com

Thanks

D. Hooks

THE LPM TRUST

www.thelpmtrust.com

info@thelpmtrust.com

We can provide joint venture funding up to 70% of ARV, covering 100% of purchase and rehab

NO monthly payments

NO credit required

For details go to:

http://www.thelpmtrust.com/100-rehab-funding-.html

THE LPM TRUST

www.thelpmtrust.com

Hello,

a private funding group will review the details of your request.

JR,

opm.wcmgmt@gmail.com

Hello,

a private funding group will review the details of your request.

JR,

opm.wcmgmt@gmail.com

I am Benson Hamzar, a private lender in California with funds available from $5,000.00 up to $500,000.00 at the interest rate of 5% for Personal Loans, Small Business Loans and Startups.

For C-Level Companies, Investors, Large Equipment and Real Estate projects we have an alternative Channel that use that can provide Up To $100,000,000.00 depending on inventory and/or other collateral.

I lend funds to all credit scores.

The interest rate is 5% to 10 %, the maximum loan duration is 1-15 years for Up To $500,000.00 and 1-25 years for $500,000.00 to $100,000,000.00.

If you are interested at my loan service, you can contact at info@bencapitalfunding.com

+1(442)-444-1820

Sincerely
Benson Hamzar
CEO
Bencapital Financial Service

Attention!!!

I hope you are enjoying your week? Lets get back to financing and closing more deals now!

Just funded a $146,000 renovation loan in Pasadena, California. If you are in need of rehab funds, Fix and flip, personal loans, capital start up loans, consolidation loans, bridge loans, farm loans, real estate loans, I will go up to 70% of completed value. Fast funding, as little as 7 to 10 days, At Joe private lending we offer a national wide lending.

If you are interested in closing a deal in the next 6-10 days do not hesitate to make contact via email on dlllc.rehab@gmail.com or call, text or leave a voicemail on (775) 624-3150 and will would respond with more information.

Only serious people please!!! No time wasters!!! We are helping clients nationwide to achieve their financing needs!

Thank you

Sincerely,
David Lipp
Tel#: (775) 624-3150

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service