Seeking funding for 1100 unit mixed use project in Mexico

I am seeking $15-16 Million USD to initiate development of 100 acres of oceanfront land in the Riviera Nayarit.  Collateral can be secured with property in the USA or Mexico or a combination of both.  If you are familiar with the Riviera Nayarit then you know it is the fastest growing segment of all Mexican resort locations.

We are looking for sources with proven foreign investment experience and who are principals. It is a plus if you, or a member of your staff, speaks and reads Spanish.

If you want more information please tell me a bit about yourself and your qualifications in an email to pdinmexico@hotmail.com and I will respond with details.

I thank you in advance.

Views: 563

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Paul, it you still need this loan, let me know.  I represent a global loan institution.  Please contact me.

Reggie Truss

Phoenix Global Finance

telconerd@hotmail.com

I have emailed you as requested

Jonathan Casillas

Foxworth Commercial Capital Sales Director

www.foxworthcommercialcapital.com

O: 800.278.1239 ext. 700

C: (919) 901-0872

Conference Line 1-302-202-1108 (156465) 

Private Funding for Projects: $10 million to $5 billion

Do you have %20 cash to add to project if so we may be able to help. 

Yes we have done other projects in Mexico.All correspondence must be in English so the accountants and lawyers can read all info 

I am Benson Hamzar, a private lender in California with funds available from $50,000.00 up to $500,000.00 at the interest rate of 5% for Personal Loans, Small Business Loans and Startups.

For C-Level Companies, Investors, Large Equipment and Real Estate projects we have an alternative Channel that use that can provide Up To $100,000,000.00 depending on inventory and/or other collateral.I lend funds to all credit scores.

The interest rate is 5% to 10 %, the maximum loan duration is 1-15 years for Up To $500,000.00 and 1-25 years for $500,000.00 to $100,000,000.00.

We are direct private lenders for investment property (non/owner residential) and most commercial real estate properties. If you are looking to find private hard money funding, cash out refinance with bad credit, bridge financing for investment properties or stated income loans we can assist you. We offer direct short term and conduit long term loans for flexible financing parameters and quick underwriting.

If you are interested at my loan service, you can contact at info@bencapitalfunding.com

+1(562) 265-8433 Or Call +1(442)-444-1820 www.Bencapitalfunding.com

Sincerely
Benson Hamzar
CEO
Bencapital Financial Service

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service