On behalf of my principal CRE client who has over 50 years of investment experience with single tenant, net leased investments throughout the USA, below is his most recent request for commercial real estate financing:

Seeking amortizing loan quotations as an alternative to a CMBS 10 year interest only bullet.
Please keep in mind that we are working on good credit transactions having the following characteristics:

1-Single Tenant, investment grade tenant retail, flat double net lease paying $1,305,000 through Jan.31, 2029; with 8  5 yr options to extend at 10% increases in rental during each option.

2-Single tenant national chain restaurant on land lease paying $229,554, triple net through Dec.31, 2026; with 3 five year options to extend.  9% rental increases each 5 years beginning  on Jan.1, 2021 and continuing throughout the lease term and options.

3-Single tenant multinational overnight package delivery company paying $2,202,261double net through October 31, 2032,with 2 five year options to extend. 2.3% increases each year beginning November 1, 2018 and continuing during the full lease term and options.

4-Single credit office building at $1,128,000,double net through November 30, 2027 with one 10 year option to extend. 2,25% increases each year beginning December 1, 2018 and continuing throughout the lease term and option to extend.

All are in the top 102 MSA’s and all have positive growth.

Views: 449

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

David, this is what i can make happen for you if you are still interested in funding. 

You can contact me blow so we can proceed with the discuss on how best to move forward with the paper works. 

www.trustedloancorps.com 

info@trustedloancorps.com 

Looking forward to hear from you. 

Mr Guillermo 

858-240-9730

Are you still interested in the loan you seek. I can fund you.  contact me so we can discuss Terms.

Mitch Bedke

Finance Capital LLC

info@financecapitalllc.com

+1(641)843-7383

Are you still interested in a loan? Contact me so we can discuss terms and conditions.

Note: Interest rate is 5%

info@financecapitalllc.com

Waiting for your message

Mittch Bedke

Please I will like you to contact this lender after watching the youtube link below I can guarantee you your search for a reputable and more reliable lender will be in the past after contacting this great company there email addresses are borrow@lendinvests.com and invest@lendinvests.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbia5HNtmTg

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service