398 Unit complex being sold for 4.4 million or $11,000 per door

Property 100% vacant

After purchase property renovation will cost 2-2.6 million

Net cash flow after 80% occupied $1,596,000 per year

Resale property at a 10% cap at 80% occupancy for $15,960,000

Property History

Owner passed away

Son was willed property and had no interest in running the business

Son kept property while cash flow was rolling in. As maintenance issues and vacancy issues came up he ignored them

Son sold property at 50% occupancy to Australian investor

Australian investor made no improvements and collected cash flow until 20% of property was occupied

Australian investor sold property to Dr. Alan Kwan in Singapore in Dec. 2012

Dr. Kwan started renovation but due to busy schedule was unable to perform( secured property with security gate)

Dr. Kwan is now selling property

Investment Details

$4.4 million dollar purchase

$2.6 million dollar renovation ( roof, hvac, paint, electrical, paint, appliances, plumbing, drywall, fixtures) Per General contractors bids

4.4 million plus 2.6 million= 7 million

398 units x 80 % occupancy = 320

320 units x $650 average rent = $208,000 monthly cash flow

$208,000 x 12 = $2,496,000 annual gross income @ 80 % occupancy

$900,000 annual expenses ( advertising, insurance, maintenance, payroll, taxes, telephone, utilities)

$2,496,000 minus $900,000= $1,596,000 net annual income

To sale at 10% cap rate = $15,960,000

Projected time frame 12-24 months

Views: 491

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Send me details, if you have pictures and your phone number to samcthomas45@gmail.com

After I receive the information I will set up a conference call with the president of our company and myself

to discuss funding your project.  You can also review our website at www.trustlender.com

We are direct lender of FHA insured loans.

Thanks

Sam Thomas

(856) 383-8577

Hi Dustin,

Local?   CA?

Ana

Dustin Rose

To Mr.Dustin Rose;
If you are still looking for funding,please take a look
at what we offer:
Commercial loans offered by our Direct Lender Company are for the acquisition and refinance of commercial real estate or Acquisition & Development Lending
Loan programs:
Church Mortgage & Church Loans, Office Loan Programs, Shopping Center Financing, Warehouse Mortgage - Industrial Loan, Hospital, Clinic & Healthcare financing Programs,Self Storage Financing, Hotel Loan - Hotel Mortgage, Mixed Use Financing,Multifamily,Conduit Loans - Conduit Financing,Bridge Loans. To apply or get more information contact me. AVAILABLE IN ALL STATES

Requirements:
1:Borrowers that can pay cash for the down payment.
2:Have a net worth equal or superior to the loan amount
3:Have post-closing liquidity to meet debt service for 6 months.

NO OBLIGATION
NO HASSLE
NO APPLICATION FEE
LOW CLOSING COSTS
NO LENDER POINTS
NO YEID MAINTENANCE
NO DEFERENCE
Simple Application

If you are still in the process of trying to get funding lined up for this project please email an executive summary to review to see if we can provide you the financing you need. 

Joseph Montoban
Investment Officer
Toban Capital, LLC
Office: (479)282-0852
Fax: (800)501-9169
Email: jmontoban@tobancapital.com

This is what we do!

Bill Gow

928-522-3255

billgow@gmail.com

uscommercialcorp.com

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. is a private investment bank owned by Jeffrey B. Freis Attorney at Law. It has an active real estate finance division. We are very experienced in the financing of multi family properties.  Please contact me to discuss your financing needs.

Jeffrey B. Freis, President

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc.
Tel: 914 967-9235
Fax:914 798-6670

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. its affiliates and principals are not a United States Securities Dealer nor Broker nor US Investment Adviser.  Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. its affiliates and principals is a Consulting Firm. All Emails and related correspondence are never to be considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content. We do not intend to, nor do we, provide investment advice or counsel to any particular transaction. 

My company specializes in MF Financing, and we have the best terms and loan structuring you could ask for.  Email me at jason@keelinternationalenterprises.com and I will give you my phone number to discuss.  

Please reach out to me at (203) 327-3327 or mdeibel@knightheadfunding.com.  I am a direct private equity lender based in Greenwich, Connecticut and I lend nationwide.

Section 221(d)(4) / Construction or Substantial Rehabilitation of Multifamily Properties

Eligible Properties

Market rate, low-to-moderate income and subsidized multifamily properties

Commercial Space Limitation

Limited to 10% of gross floor area and 15% of gross income.

Use of Proceeds

New construction or Substantial rehabilitation which is defined as:

a) Cost of improvements more than higher of:

i) 15% of post-rehabilitated appraised value, or

ii) $6,500 per unit adjusted for local high cost factor, or

b) replacement of two or more major building components

Davis Bacon Wages

Payment of prevailing wages is required by HUD; wages are determined by the Department of Labor.

Borrower

Single asset, special purpose entity, either for profit or non-profit

Loan Amount

No maximum (limited by loan parameters)

Recourse

Non-recourse

Interest Rate

Fixed for term of loan, determined by market conditions at time of rate lock

Loan Parameters

Maximum loan amount will be the lesser of:

a) A percentage of replacement cost, including as-is value of land for new construction and as-is value of property for substantial rehabilitation, as follows: (i) 83.33% for market rate transactions; (ii) 87% for affordable transactions; and (iii) 90% for projects with 90% or greater rental assistance.

b) FHA mortgage statutory per unit limits adjusted for local high cost factor, or

c) An amount that achieves a minimum debt service coverage, as follows: (i) 1.20 DSC for market rate properties; (ii) 1.15 DSC for affordable transactions; and (iii) 1.11 DSC for projects with 90% or greater rental assistance.

Cost of offsite improvements, FF&E, marketing, construction contingency and operating deficit reserve excluded from loan amount

Term and Amortization

Actual construction period plus 40 years (fully amortizing with interest only payable during construction period)

Prepayment and Assumption

Negotiable with best pricing for 10 years of call protection (can be a combination of lockout and/or penalty); loan is fully assumable subject to HUD approval.

Escrows

a)   Replacement reserves required in accordance with HUD guidelines

b)   Taxes and Insurance escrowed monthly (post construction)

c)   Working Capital Reserve equal to 4% of loan amount (post in cash or LOC)

d)   Operating Deficit Reserve equal to 3% of loan amount, or greater as determined by HUD at commitment (post in cash or LOC)

HUD Website

http://www.hud.gov/offices/hsg/mfh/progdesc/rentcoophsg221d3n4.cfm

If you need to move quickly, we may be able to provide bridge financing but only if you commit to the purchase/rehab loan. We are not hard money or bridge lenders but sometimes bridge, equity and jv capital is available to assist sponsors.

Bill Gow

928-522-3255

billgow@gmail.com

uscommercialcorp.com

Hi Dustin,

Feel free to contact us directly to introduce yourself and validate that you are an actual investor or direct lender. This procedure is in place to assure that our packages are not posted all over the internet by intermediates and that our deals always stay direct. We cannot assist anyone through email only communication and prefer to talk directly so that we can answer all your questions.  We currently have over 15,000 investors in our network that contact us for lending opportunities and we look forward to business expanding with companies/individuals that have full transparency on their need or abilities. Your inquiry has been registered under your name and/or your company name. 

Testimony 

"As an experienced real estate broker and investor, I have worked with numerous other lending sources, however WPI proved to be one of the best and fastest. I contacted them with only a little over a week to close on an REO Rehab Project and they got it done in record time and at much better terms than I was able to secure on my own. They will even be assisting me with finding a qualified buyer once we are done with renovations. Thank you WPI for your hard work and professionalism. I look forward to building a long business relationship with WPI, and I encourage others who are looking for an outstanding experience, to do the same." G. Dabney - Investor/Owner Broker - Washington DC Red Door Development

With the vast amount of responses for our investment postings it's best you call us back directly for a faster response. We have a no pressure sales approach so call us when you are ready. Times to call M-F 9am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm EST. Sundays feel free to call and leave a message for a return call. 

Admin

The WPI Group

800-535-1230

www.buywpi.com

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. is a private investment bank with an active real estate finance division. We can help you with the financing that you need. Send me the details and we will respond immediately.

Jeffrey B. Freis, President
Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc.
Tel: 914 967-9235
Fax:914 798-6670

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. its affiliates and principals are not a United States Securities Dealer nor Broker nor US Investment Adviser.  Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. its affiliates and principals is a Consulting Firm. All Emails and related correspondence are never to be considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content. We do not intend to, nor do we, provide investment advice or counsel to any particular transaction. 

Direct lender providing up to 100% capital both debt/equity or combination for projects worldwide.  30+ years experience with funding assignees, participants and affiliates RWA to fund.  For details

NEPCO, INC – CAPITAL FORMATION FOR PROJECTS AND ASSETS IN THE ENERGY, TECHNOLOGY, MINING, BUSINESS AND REAL ESTATE SECTORS-WORLDWIDE

Ron Coleman, President 770-572-7765-ofc; nepcoinc@att.net; nepcoinc1 -Skype

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service