SEEKING $5,000,000 MOTION PICTURE FUNDING BACKED BY 30 ACRES LAND ADJACENT TO JERUSALEM ISRAEL...

SEEKING $5,000,000 MOTION PICTURE FUNDING BACKED BY 30 ACRES LAND A...

PERCEIVED TO BE $10,000,000 WORTH. PROFESSIONAL APPRAISAL IN PROCESS OF BEING PULLED. TO PROCEED FURTHER REPLY WITH YOUR PRELIMINARY TERMS, CONTACT NUMBER & EMAIL ADDRESS. SINCERELY.

Views: 115

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hello , 

How are you doing today ?? Regarding to your post requesting for financial funding to for your project, we can help you with the amount of loan you need. 

Email me : michael.cashamericaloan@gmail.com

Best Regard

Mr michael

I offer wide range of financial services to interested customers seeking loan to finance their expenses. My service is due at a very low & minimum rate of 5% to suit your needs. If you need a quick loan get back to me ASAP.

I noticed your post in regards to the $5,000,000 USD funding inquiry published. 

Steven, Nancy Ann Finance Organization is a United States based modern direct financier organization and dynamic boutique private finance team; we deliver a unique, expert and confidential service and assure excellence, financial supremacy and efficiency for our Clients.

We also accept inquiries and projects from referrals and brokers who are duly protected.

Kindly click the link below to make your loan inquiry

http://www.stevennancycheckyourrate.tk

You can also make an inquiry by contacting the contact person below;

*Deng Jie

Title: Loan Officer

Company: Steven Nancy Ann Finance Organization

Email: deng_jie@stevennancylendingclub.org

Tel: +1 814-876-5696

We look forward doing greater business with you!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service