Seeking $2.8M for agricultural/timber/cannabis project New England, US.

I am in search of $2.8M for a combined residential/agricultural purchase and business acquisition in Maine.

Two residential properties, the business currently sited on one 5 acre property and to be relocated to the other, more suitable 70 acre site property of similar value, both with 3 and 4 bedroom homes respectively. The business, itself, is a legal, medical cannabis caregiver farm. Part of the purchase package is a 1300+ acre forest in Maine as well. A timber harvest is planned in order to fund the down payment for the project. Real estate and timber assets, alone, are estimated at $2.9M in value. The business assets add an additional $250-300k.

The medical farm, alone, is projected to expand to $2M+ in short order. In addition to providing capital, the forest is also planned as the home for a 20 acre industrial hemp farm. If this project may be of any interest to you please don't hesitate to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Views: 587

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello
Are you a business owner? Real Estate investor?
Perhaps you need funds for your personal needs.
Worry no more, we have got you covered.
Our loan programs ranges from Real Estate Investment loans
including long term and short term loans for fix and flip projects,
buy and hold, commercial properties etc.
Our Business loan program is design to help start-ups,
grow your business, expand and asset purchases.
Need a Personal loan? Feel free to contact us.
Our rates are unbeatable, friendly, and processes are very swift and
time sensitive!
E-mail: enetfinancialserviceinc7@gmail.com
contact@e-netfinancialservice.com
Thanks

Good day

I am a private lender and i give out secured and unsecured loans. I give out loans at 6% interest rate and i do 100% financing

Email: alanpropertyloanservices@gmail.com

Mobile: 805-312-9839

I am contacting borrowers who are seeking, Hard Money- Rates start a 10%, LTV 75% with a Term from 12-36 months.

Principles only-Request Form

CCF05112019_000518.pdf

Thank you!

1-page simple application> Easy to get Started

Gordon Meadows

#512-387-0504 Text

oilandgasceo@gmail.com

Attachments:

Good day

I am a private lender and i give out secured and unsecured loans. I give out loans at 6% interest rate and i do 100% financing

Mobile: 805-242-3709

Hello Mike Dillon,

Commercial Business Loans for the Commercial Real Estate Market available for Acquisition, Pre-Development, Development and Construction Loans Nationwide to include: Borrow from $1 Million to $70 Million with rates as low as 8% and 2 Points with quick closings with full packages.

Please contact me through my e-mail: klitaba@gmail.com. I would then be able to give you more details about our loan programs.

Kevina Litaba

Business Development Officer

Tel: 817-350-7660

Good day

Mobile: 805-242-3709

RSS

© 2020   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service