Seeking $2.8M for agricultural/timber/cannabis project New England, US.

I am in search of $2.8M for a combined residential/agricultural purchase and business acquisition in Maine.

Two residential properties, the business currently sited on one 5 acre property and to be relocated to the other, more suitable 70 acre site property of similar value, both with 3 and 4 bedroom homes respectively. The business, itself, is a legal, medical cannabis caregiver farm. Part of the purchase package is a 1300+ acre forest in Maine as well. A timber harvest is planned in order to fund the down payment for the project. Real estate and timber assets, alone, are estimated at $2.9M in value. The business assets add an additional $250-300k.

The medical farm, alone, is projected to expand to $2M+ in short order. In addition to providing capital, the forest is also planned as the home for a 20 acre industrial hemp farm. If this project may be of any interest to you please don't hesitate to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Views: 668

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mike,

Once I have a complete package I will be able to forward it to the committee for funding consideration and possible quote. Please provide your email address and I will sent you a document list we need to move forward.
 Should you have any questions please contact me.
Regards,

Phillip Walker

Stone Creek Financial Services

Email:stonecreekfs@yahoo.com

Phone:510-575-1709

Fax: 855-420-5942

Thank you for your interest, Mr. Walker. Email sent.

Mike

So, the name tag and contact info above don't match up. Is it Hector or Richard?

The phone # is a VOIP line.

The URL doesn't match with the business ACTUALLY registered at Briarwood Ave.

And the voice mail for Richard Nirk at CLM Services certainly doesn't have a lousy Jamaican accent.

Think I'll pass on this one, thanks.

Have you been searching for a loan without success and wasted lots of time????

Seeking cash to expand your business and open one????

Do you have clients and relations that need funding????

Are you looking to expand your business or have your own dream business???

Contact me today and get funded without delay.

As per the loan we lend at a rate of 5% with no prepayment penalty.

Borrower must be above 18 years of age with a good job and salary.

I lend a minimum of $50,000 and a maximum of $5,000,000 for individuals and $20,000,000 for companies.

I give out both secured and unsecured loans for a duration up to 20 years.

I have been lending for over 20 years now and will like you to please send down the following so we can wire the loan application form to
you and proceed.

You can also make reference to your friends, clients for brokers and family who wants to finance any kind of project to contact me.

Please see attached documents for more info and have the loan application filled and submitted immediately to proceed.

Email: william.investcointernational@yahoo.com

Regards.
William Matos.

904-758-7120

Good evening Mike I hope your day has been going well.  If you could please send me a complete package of your funding request for review to my VP that would be awesome if you are still in need of finance.  I look forward hearing from you soon.

Be Well !!

Respectfully,

Debra

Finance Funders

ritchieconsultingbiz@gmail.com

240-210-4963

Sure, Debra. Not a problem. Who are you and your VP, again?

If you still in need of the loan write me on wealthcirclefinance001@gmail.com

or call me( 702 956 5744 )

let talk about it......

Meke, i can make this happen for you if still seek for funding?

Contact me with the info below so we could have time to discuss more about the deal on how best to move forward with the processing of your paper works for a quick closure. 

www.levelfinancellc.com

Email: info@levelfinancellc.com 

Mr Undreese Gulley 

775-561-4061

Hello please write me on tomaswood@mail.com if you are still intrested  on the deal.

I can help email me ES and PPM
Gordon@strydecorporatemd.com

I am connected to the Cannabis Space.

Hello Good Day,

This post is directed from Bridge Private Lending Llc. We offer loans to both individuals and firms at low and affordable interest rate of 5% Processed within 3 business days to enhance your investments and different financial needs.

There is a repayment duration period of 3 months to 30 years, dealing with over 70 countries in the world.We give out loans within the range of (5,000 to 200,000,000) USD• No collateral, financials, or bank statement required • Approved within maximum 72 hours.

Great rates & affordable terms. Fast Funding's. Approved within 24 hours and you decide how to spend your loan money. there are also mortgage loans, cross bridge loans, Non-Recourse loans for all valued clients.

We provide sufficient financing to develop entrepreneur ideas globally for eradication of poverty and prosperity in your business to establish a solid business relationship with our lending group. Below is our direct email address feel free to email us for more information about our service

Email: bridgeprivatelendingllc@gmail.com

Thanks,

Hello Good Day,

This post is directed from Bridge Private Lending Llc. We offer loans to both individuals and firms at low and affordable interest rate of 5% Processed within 3 business days to enhance your investments and different financial needs.

There is a repayment duration period of 3 months to 30 years, dealing with over 70 countries in the world.We give out loans within the range of (5,000 to 200,000,000) USD• No collateral, financials, or bank statement required • Approved within maximum 72 hours.

Great rates & affordable terms. Fast Funding's. Approved within 24 hours and you decide how to spend your loan money. there are also mortgage loans, cross bridge loans, Non-Recourse loans for all valued clients.

We provide sufficient financing to develop entrepreneur ideas globally for eradication of poverty and prosperity in your business to establish a solid business relationship with our lending group. Below is our direct email address feel free to email us for more information about our service

Email: bridgeprivatelendingllc@gmail.com

Thanks,

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service