SEEKING $2,500,000 PREFERRED EQUITY FOR UNLEVERAGED LAND PROJECT

We are very experienced mixed-use land developers seeking $2,500,000 of PREFERRED EQUITY, NOT HARD MONEY for an unleveraged residential PUD acquisition and soft development of 80 acres fully entitled for 868 mixed-use units in South Carolina.  Two year term with IRR of 25%+.  Vertical development and construction projects to commence within nine months to include student housing apartments, independent senior living and assisted living.  Investment does not assume entitlement, construction or debt risks.  Qualifies for retirement accounts, and we have self-directed accounts manager in place for these investors. 

Other opportunities available in Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina, all with defined exits and construction financing partners in place.   

Please contact Frank Habit, 678.596.2711, fhabit@gmail.com.  Principals only, please.  Direct brokers appreciated and fully protected.

Views: 281

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Frank, i can make this happen for you so feel free to contact me below to discuss on how best to move forward with the paper works if still interested in the funding. 

www.levelfinancellc.com 

Email: info@levelfinancellc.com

My Gulley 

775-561-4061

We need your help in getting equity for two clients...

New Mexico ...3.5  ml...against 1000 acres of land..free and clear...offering 1st title if Loan is available or if equity if offered of the same amount..any ROI can be negotiated.

Please write direct to our email.as bobloanlynx@yahoo.com

Bob Tailor

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service