Searching for Portfolio Lender and/or Blanket Loans - Chicago, IL

Being a current commercial mortgage broker, former residential mortgage broker and having several years of consulting, structuring and managing every aspect of real estate from identifying prospective purchases, determining a viable financial structure, overseeing the rehab and consequent sale and/or refinance of several properties in Chicago (specifically the south and west sides of Chicago) allows me a unique vantage point for my financial partners. I have the expertise, knowledge base and – just as importantly – the resources for successful real estate transactions.

I am searching for portfolio lenders and/or blanket loans that will allow my associates to purchase several parcels of real estate. Are there any direct lenders that currently fund in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs (hard money, conventional, private money are all welcomed!!)

Kalonji Mitchell

kmitchell@axciomcapitalres.com

Views: 446

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We may be able to help you! I have passed this information along to my colleague, Erik Williams. He should follow up with you. We are a real estate financing company. You can learn more about our company at www.recasafinancial.com or by calling 614.221.6770. 

Hi Kalonji,

Marc Simpson with Peak Choice Capital expressing our interest in your request for blanket financing in the Chicago area.We are a small balance commercial and residential lending firm located North in Neenah, WI. We have the ability to provide blanket loans in the metro areas but only for 50-65% LTC. If that would work with what you're looking to accomplish, please advise and we can send over the basic information we would need in order to proceed. No wasted time or spinning wheels.

Best regards,
Marc Simpson

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. is private investment bank with an active real estate finance division. We have experience with Blanket loans in the Chicago area. It may be possible to obtain conventional financing. Send me the details for a quick response. 

Jeffrey B. Freis, President
Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc.
Tel: 914 967-9235
Fax:914 798-6670

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service