Residential Loan Officer Position
ReCasa Financial Group is a rapidly growing real estate financing company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Since 2000, we have been helping real estate investors become more successful in the industry. We offer residential real estate financing and a commercial rehab program offered in OH, IN, PA.
We are looking to expand Residential Loan Officers to originate residential and commercial loans for OH, IN and PA. Please do not apply to this position if you are not currently working in the mortgage industry.
- Develop strategic relationships with realtors, title companies, financial planners, brokers, insurance agents, banks, credit unions, attorneys and accountants for referrals.
- Aggressively call all ReCasa Financial past, present, future and prequalified rehab loan clients for the purpose of refinancing current real estate owned.
- Diligently ask clients for additional prospective client contact information and referral sources.
- Work with ReCasa Financial Regional Managers for introductions to potential clients and referral sources.
- Assess client’s financial position to determine the appropriate mortgage product based on analysis of the client’s needs and financial situation.
- Coordinate all aspects of the mortgage application process.
- Mine client relationships for direct referrals of mortgage loan opportunities and introductions to centers of influence as listed above.
- Work with Senior Management in gathering and tracking all necessary data related to loan originations with objective of determining most cost effective and time efficient way of generating loans.
- Participate in sales meetings or events as necessary.
- Provide marketing ideas and suggestions to supervisor and/or management team.
- Cross-sell other ReCasa Financial products and services as warranted.
- Brokerage of commercial and non-traditional loan opportunities as approved by Senior Management.
- Must maintain all required licenses and comply with all aspects of ReCasa’s Policy Manual and Personnel Handbook.
- Willingness to learn and execute ReCasa Financial Group’s rehab loan product.
- Typically a minimum of three years of mortgage lending or mortgage banking experience.
- Current Loan Officer license(s) and NMLS registration will be required.
- Compliance with all applicable federal and state lending laws including but not limited to TILA, RESPA, HMDA, and SAFE Act.
- Bachelor’s degree or five years equivalent work experience in sales or real estate required.
- Knowledge of real estate market in local area.
- Experience with FHA, VA, FNMA, FHLMC and USDA guidelines.
- Strong leadership, oral communication, negotiation and presentation skills essential.
- Professionalism and responsiveness to associates, clients and referral sources a requirement.
- Must be self-motivated, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Basic PC skills required, including a basic working knowledge of mortgage application and processing software, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, CRM and a prior use or familiarity with using e-mail and the Internet.
- Must be highly motivated and capable of travel and working a nonstandard workweek as many clients meetings and networking functions are held during evening hours and/or weekends.
- No regulatory or licensing issues.
To Be Considered:
To be considered for this position, please send a cover letter and your resume to the Mike Troutman at email@example.com.
ReCasa Financial Group