I need a lender that will do under 50k loans in
PA

Views: 318

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm a Real Estate Investor/Private Lender, i offer home loans, business loans, and bad credit loans, commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans, auto loans, hotel loans, No late penalty for early loans payout..... e.t.c 5% interest rates per annual repaid, GT Capital Group, LLC takes a maximum of {28} working hours to get all approved customers across the country . For more information: http://gtcapitalgroupllc.com/

Nevada Real Estate Finance, LLC
285 W Front Street Fallon NV, 89406
P: (775) 882-9376
w: www.nvrealestatefinancellc.com
Email: info@nvrealestatefinancellc.com

Have you been searching for a loan without success and wasted lots of time????

Seeking cash to expand your business and open one????

Do you have clients and relations that need funding????

Are you looking to expand your business or have your own dream business???

Contact me today and get funded without delay.

As per the loan we lend at a rate of 5% with no prepayment penalty.

Borrower must be above 18 years of age with a good job and salary.

I lend a minimum of $50,000 and a maximum of $5,000,000 for individuals and $20,000,000 for companies.

I give out both secured and unsecured loans for a duration up to 20 years.

I have been lending for over 20 years now and will like you to please send down the following so we can wire the loan application form to
you and proceed.

You can also make reference to your friends, clients for brokers and family who wants to finance any kind of project to contact me.

Please see attached documents for more info and have the loan application filled and submitted immediately to proceed.

Email: william.investcointernational@yahoo.com

Regards.
William Matos.

904-758-7120

We may be able to do that but there will be no discounts and we can not do trailers. Email me at darnell.henson@desertstarcapital.com and lets talk about it.

We can do it email me melvonne@fundingsolutionsfinancial.com

Garry let me know if you are still interested in the funding?

You can contact me below to discuss how best we can move forward with the processing of the paper works.

www.levelfinancellc.com

Email: info@levelfinancellc.com

Mr Undreese Gulley 

755-561-4061

Greeting, We now lend in all 50 states and a few other countries overseas. We offer all kind of legitimate loans such as real estate loan, business loans, personal loans, debt consolidation loans etc at an affordable interest rate with no prepayment penalty. Our lending program is always open for serious investors who are interested and ready for loan funding to finalize single or multiple deals within and outside United States. 

contact businessfinancegroupmark@gmail.com

MARK  AUSTIN

CEO MANAGING DIRECTOR

BUSINESS FINANCE GROUP LLC

Hello Garry good morning i saw your post requesting for lender am a broker and i can help you find what you seek. please contact me on tomaswood@mail.com

i can help you 

Hello, are you in need of Real Estate and other Financing means for your Deals/Projects and Jobs??
Financing for Flips/Bridge/Purchases/Start-ups/Consolidation/Debt/Projects of all forms.
Please contact us today and you will get your need in 48 hours no delay.
Email: william.investcointernational@yahoo.com
Regards.
William Matos.
INVESTCO INTERNATIONAL, INC
FLORIDA, USA.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service